COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hospital data update

Patients in:

N Ireland 4 (same) Wales 61 (- 10) Scotland 248 ( -6). England 523 (-22).

As you can see numbers still falling here despite how few in number we have now got in hospital with Covid.

836 in total now.

It was 924 last Wednesday.

So we had 0 deaths in the entire UK the day panic ensued in Westminster as they ran around trying to close down GM in 5 minutes and nobody noticed. Now we have only 800 in hospital not over 20,000.

You would expect some journalist to be revealing this. But they dont seem to like news if it cannot be spun badly.

Positive news stories don't get the clicks and that is the reality of it. As a nation the majority of people thrive off doom and gloom so the media report to suit them.

lmao.

We had less than 30 kids out of 250 in before the summer.

Some "test"

Our school had 40 in the reception class, one set in Mon/Tues one set Thurs/Fri. Other years were in as well not sure how many but was a fair number of kids in. Was great, teachers were really happy to be back as were the kids. Bet the teachers can't wait to get them all back in and learning again just be frustrating not being able to do what you're passionate about.

Just confirmed on CNN that eight states more have colleges with covid added to schools all over america and camps where over 200 in one camp earlier in the summer

i am bemused anyone who thinks all the kids and young people here going back to education will have no effect

Emergency treatment of plasma halted by the FDA,Fauci amongst others say evidence is not strong enough

Just me or is everyone beginning to categorise everyone far too bloody generally?

'Teachers can't wait to get back, neither than kids. I know this cause I know a teacher and a kid who can't wait to get back"

"Teachers are scared shitless about going back, so are kids. I know this cause I know. teacher and a kid who are so scared of what the future holds"

Can we begin to realise that categorising people by their profession or age is absolutely ridiculous? Some kids will be desperate to get back to school, some teachers will be desperate to get back to teaching. Others will have their fears and concerns.

They literally make up the consensus of the entire population, this isn't one issue where everyone or at least a huge majority is going to "take a side" such as a pay or working conditions issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.