COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolton have been told to not mix with other households and only use public transport if essential

Breaking on sky news

Cases , 700 more in the UK than last week and 12 deaths

Well I'm concerned. Both my primary school aged kids have come down with symptoms after just 2 days in school.

Rang the testing centre and their system is partially down. Can't direct me to the testing centre at the airport near me, told me I have to drive to one 60 miles away, over two hour's drive there and back with two ill kids. Yeah, right.

If other families are facing similar after the return to school then this could be one huge disaster.

Well another 2 months of lock down here in Melbourne with curfews until Nov 23 at least unless we have 14 days of no new cases which we have about as much chance of as Yaya has of scoring our winner against Liverpool this year.

I should be thankful we are allowed to go out for two hours each day as long as you are alone and don't say hello to anyone passing by on your travels.

We have around 70 new cases a day and other than some parts of Peru we will have the longest lock downs of any part on this planet before we are through with the longest curfews.

The police are now arresting people who post face book posts critical of our Communist Governments actions whose total incompetence and mismanagement of this health issue has resulted in this draconian response.

Our Federal Government refuse to step in and legislate to break curfews , open up the local economy again before all of the local businesses cease trading for good.

No social activity at all other than taking your dog for a walk during the day.

The Victorian government has ruined my two businesses with the health response to Covid 19 I am now living on my savings because I don't qualify for welfare.

They used to say its a dog life and life is a woman and then you die.

I wish I was a dog living in North Korea.

At least City will bring some joy back into my life and that of my family.

At least in the old dart they have some idea of civil liberty and democracy.

Well I'm concerned. Both my primary school aged kids have come down with symptoms after just 2 days in school.

Rang the testing centre and their system is partially down. Can't direct me to the testing centre at the airport near me, told me I have to drive to one 60 miles away, over two hour's drive there and back with two ill kids. Yeah, right.

If other families are facing similar after the return to school then this could be one huge disaster.
Hope you get sorted and keep well. Just to let gou know though Im in Scotland and ours have been back nearly a month. After 5 months away loads of children have picked up coughs and colds and needed their families to isolate and test for a couple of days, puttingnpressure on the system. All in my area have been negative. Most schools in Scotland are still.clear.

But you can go to the pub or restaurant where many "households" might be together in an indoor setting. Ludicrous.
I feel the scientist haven't been listened to for months,sidelined since they didn't approve of the cummings debacle ,you have incompetents making the decisions , it is all over the show ,really it is left to the few like you who will be careful rather than the many who have abandoned the rules altogether

if you go by the schools and colleges in america then there will be a massive rise in cases and several back to remote learning. The key is the rise in hospital cases and deaths,we are yet to see if that will increase, hope not , it is too early to tell. Many will have it had but stay at home and ride it out

Hope your babies are ok and it is just a cold

Excuse me if I use this rather than a new post
Quick update on me, finished prednisone on tues, my peak flow has dropped off a cliff again, getting a bit breathless on exertion again, nothing like it was when I had to go to hospital last time , i have this coming week of the peak flow diary then send it into the drs and they will decide what to do with my lungs,they are still not doing the Spiro test because of covid which is what i really need to do but the diary will have to suffice

Well another 2 months of lock down here in Melbourne with curfews until Nov 23 at least unless we have 14 days of no new cases which we have about as much chance of as Yaya has of scoring our winner against Liverpool this year.

I should be thankful we are allowed to go out for two hours each day as long as you are alone and don't say hello to anyone passing by on your travels.

We have around 70 new cases a day and other than some parts of Peru we will have the longest lock downs of any part on this planet before we are through with the longest curfews.

The police are now arresting people who post face book posts critical of our Communist Governments actions whose total incompetence and mismanagement of this health issue has resulted in this draconian response.

Our Federal Government refuse to step in and legislate to break curfews , open up the local economy again before all of the local businesses cease trading for good.

No social activity at all other than taking your dog for a walk during the day.

The Victorian government has ruined my two businesses with the health response to Covid 19 I am now living on my savings because I don't qualify for welfare.

They used to say its a dog life and life is a woman and then you die.

I wish I was a dog living in North Korea.

At least City will bring some joy back into my life and that of my family.

At least in the old dart they have some idea of civil liberty and democracy.
I wondered where you were, sorry you have it so tough, must be a real worry for you and the family

I am very surprised to hear your government are being so extreme , not so much on lockdown but the clamping down of posts on social media etc , that is surely leaving them open to legal action ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.