COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree the messages coming out of no10 could be less ambiguous, but you cannot say that about the social distancing rules which have always been clear and constant.

It's a poor show to try and blame the government for those deliberately ignoring this rule and ultimately spreading the virus far and wide.

Until we get full compliance with this or a proven vaccine, the pain we all face will continue.
I think what @Churchlawtonblue is trying to say is that there has been copious amounts of contradictory information coming out of number 10 no one really knows what to believe any more. On this front many people break the law due to ignorance and misunderstandings whilst others are so pissed off they choose to blatantly ignore the rules... and en mass.

Apologies CLB if I'm misrepresenting you views.

Last edited:
I think what CLB is trying to say is that there has been copious amounts of contradictory information City I guess out of the Govenment no one really knows what to believe any more. On this front many people break the law due to ignorance and misunderstandings whilst others are so passed off they choose to blatantly ignore the rules... and em mass.

You forgot the quite large part of the population that just don’t give a fuck and do what they want to hell with the rest of us.
These people would do the same if Keir starmer was PM

I think what CLB is trying to say is that there has been copious amounts of contradictory information coming out of number 10 no one really knows what to believe any more. On this front many people break the law due to ignorance and misunderstandings whilst others are so passed off they choose to blatantly ignore the rules... and em mass.

If anyone is unsure it’s very easy to find the information and rules that apply to you as an individual in any situation, whatever their opinion of the rules. Anyone saying they were ignorant of the rules didn’t want to know the rules and use ingnorance as an excuse.

You forgot the quite large part of the population that just don’t give a fuck and do what they want to hell with the rest of us.
These people would do the same if Keir starmer was PM
Correct, I think that could be covered by my last sentence.... but you are most definitely correct.

If anyone is unsure it’s very easy to find the information and rules that apply to you as an individual in any situation, whatever their opinion of the rules. Anyone saying they were ignorant of the rules didn’t want to know the rules and use ingnorance as an excuse.
A lot of people are trying to make political points by criticising the government for absolutely everything.
By doing this they almost give the selfish dickheads a free pass and an excuse the don’t deserve
People know the rules and if they don’t like them it’s tough.

I think you're correct but there are reasons why people might choose to be ignorant one being the amount of contradictory information we're being fed. Also, you cannot assume everyone is as capable as you of processing this information in their own heads, plus not everyone is internet savvy.

The government needs to learn to communicate.

I agree the messages coming out of no10 could be less ambiguous, but you cannot say that about the social distancing rules which have always been clear and constant.

It's a poor show to try and blame the government for those deliberately ignoring this rule and ultimately spreading the virus far and wide.

Until we get full compliance with this or a proven vaccine, the pain we all face will continue.
ah thats my point, i dont ignore the rules infact our family have been going the extra mile, we were wearing masks in shops before it became compulsory. i could go on about the extra things we did and continue to do. now im being told that i cant sit outside with friends when its perfectly safe to do so if done correctly because others dont socially distance. Thats like banning all cars as some drivers speed. i cant take my dogs for a walk with two friends. its a joke, the rules are a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.