COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were not. It was a fair observation and likely true. I will attempt to keep more neutral when posting any data and genuinely appreciate the reminder to try to do so.
Just ignore me, post whatever you like, sprinkle that data with luxurious opinion!!

What hotel mate? Love York and may pop over for the evening on Wednesday
I don’t really want to say, but it was a posh 1 within walking distance of the centre

I was working at some offices in the center too and everywhere was open

the hotels inside York and on the drive was open too

Why don't you just read the fucking article linked, which clearly explains why that's not true instead of ignoring it and repeating something that's been proven to be bullshit.
I did read it.
Same rules. DIfferent approval mechanism.
CRUCIAL DIFFERENCE.

To be fair mate you were being very aggressive to me yesterday too when I hadn't done anything wrong and was perfectly civil and polite at all times. Turns out I was asking totally reasonable questions too based on another poster's knowledge on the subject. I think you're going in a bit too strongly at the moment. Feel free to ignore me if you like, but I'm not out to get anyone. Just being honest. I think BlueAnorak is wrong in this case too, but I don't think the aggression/insults are needed.
Same rules.
Different approval body. + its temporary Approval allowed by UK law.
Also, the EU approval body isn't scheduled to meet till the 29th December either - though they can meet by electronic means.
What is so f*cking hard to understand about these facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.