COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hospitals don't have the power in terms of electricity to run unlimited ventilators. It's all well and good saying let's give them more but they won't be able to turn them all on!

Supposed to be going for a quick round of golf this morning. Altho the government has advised going out into open spaces is ok, it somehow feels wrong to be going out ‘having fun’.

Bizarre situation right now. I guess people just have to be sensible at the moment with social interactions. Like Mothers Day, pretty sure I shouldn’t be going round to see the old dear.

Sainsbury’s are dedicating the first hour of business to the old folk and front line NHS staff. I’m not sure mixing the two is a great idea....

I tried that on Thursday. I even took proof of age because I don't look as old as I am...

Needn't have bothered. Lots of younger customers.

Gutted that Wetherspoons are all closing, where else can i drink in a place with the atmosphere of a warehouse, alongside all the alkies & local nutters ?

don’t worry mate they can buy 2 litre bottles of cider and gather in the supermarket car park next door , it’s getting warmer they will be fine and won’t have a clue what is happening around them

Hospitals don't have the power in terms of electricity to run unlimited ventilators. It's all well and good saying let's give them more but they won't be able to turn them all on!

G-Tech have developed ones that don't require electricity. They're hopeful to go into production in a week or two and they can produce 100 per day. They also seem willing to let other companies manufacture using their design.

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.....medical-ventilator-manufactured-matter-days/

Supposed to be going for a quick round of golf this morning. Altho the government has advised going out into open spaces is ok, it somehow feels wrong to be going out ‘having fun’.

Bizarre situation right now. I guess people just have to be sensible at the moment with social interactions. Like Mothers Day, pretty sure I shouldn’t be going round to see the old dear.

go mate , golf jogging and fishing are the perfect pastimes for these times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.