COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know very little about epidemiology.

But I know the people that the Bluemoon government conspiracy theorists are dismissing are much more qualified and knowledgeable than myself and them.
Nothing to do with which colour the government is,others have tried to make it so,the WHO and countries who have had this or who are trying to stop it don't agree with them either,my hang up is not cancelling sports by saying it doesn't matter about 50,000 people x 20 in football stadiums every few days alone doesn't spread it and ignoring how people get there and back and their own advice of trying to stand a metre away from everyone!

I don’t know if they have released anything this evening (since this is a new development), but all of their guidance thus far generally contradicts this strategy, so I think it is fair to say this is not something they would have encouraged, even if they ultimately come out with a “the UK should do what the UK believes is best” statement to keep leadership happy.

Surely strategy depends on the politics and infrastructure of each country?

By Bo Jo's own admission this is going to get a whole lot worse. Now I know I am a bear with very little brain but why are we not doing more to prevent the spread??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.