COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NHS people are on the front line in all of this...what they are doing is going over the top into the unknown hoping to stem the flood of the misery that's coming. Heroes one and all, the real warriors doing their best, and doing it for us...there's something inside of them that they can't ignore, it's something that they see that has to be done. For their sake, people need to follow the line, it's the least we can do, play our part to save others and those at the front line...yet it doesn't seem to be enough, not to me, it just runs counter to all I've ever thought...by not reaching out you're actually doing the right thing...definitely.

Must admit I've had a bit of a wobble today, not for myself but my Mrs and kids after hearing her in tears on the phone to her mum. I like every one else just feels so helpless and knows that there is nothing I can do or say that can reassure her. I've kept the little ones pretty shielded from this (well as much as I can) anyway forgive me for going on maybe it's the booze talking.

Must admit I've had a bit of a wobble today, not for myself but my Mrs and kids after hearing her in tears on the phone to her mum. I like every one else just feels so helpless and knows that there is nothing I can do or say that can reassure her. I've kept the little ones pretty shielded from this (well as much as I can) anyway forgive me for going on maybe it's the booze talking.
its not the booze mate,if you think your wife and kids plus yourself are clear could you not get her to move in,we will be in full lockdown soon so she'd be better off at your place?

I know you didn't sorry my heads just mashed with it all as I'm sure yours is too
I think we are both testy in our own way

Put it like this if you put pressure on her to stay away from work she will hate you for it,she will be careful i am sure,testing the staff is starting now so she should know before she comes home around the kids if she is ok,this type of crisis doesn't happen very often so staff want to get involved

CNN and their experts including trumps team on

Decisions based on data

Testing stepped up

Time to hunkerdown not pull back,no easter churches by the sounds of it

Trying to avoid mitigation

As us ,trying to find the asympomatic ones and the ones with the virus

The drug that trump said would work is now out of stock even trumps guy said it is not proven

Warmer weather does not mean it will die off,have to push on with vaccine or it will comr back

Dont know about immunity or reinfection either

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.