COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's just hyperbole, if it was going to be safe beyond reasonable doubt we'd be waiting 5 years to truly study the long-term effects.
We have the best experts in the vaccine field in this country in the welcome trust,this vaccine will be safe,it is being attached to ones that we have been using for a long time

Thanks - I did clarify that after reading your post tbf. Surprised it's still on the market and is high in the list of very safe medicines (surprised in that I know very little about it apart from the birth defects tragedy all those years ago). Even now they're refining it to make it even safer.
But again, the amount of distrust over vaccines is incredible - I've learned a great deal more after your post earlier and I'm generally in favour of them. Is the cutter incident the one that made the news again recently (the suing I mentioned)?

Startling stats though and it's not just anti vaxxers. An element of needle fear and other primal things at play here.
Cheers.
Thalidomide is being used in myeloma and brain tumour treatment.

Of the 6 England hospital deaths they were aged between 65 and 93 and all with underlying health conditions.

All settings deaths 8. Adding just 2 to the hospital total. Second lowest ever.

It was 9 last Monday and 7 the Monday before. So three back to back single figure numbers.

Though Mondays are always misleadingly low.

The cases feel so erratic at the moment that it feels very hard to find any general trend with them.

Thanks - I did clarify that after reading your post tbf. Surprised it's still on the market and is high in the list of very safe medicines (surprised in that I know very little about it apart from the birth defects tragedy all those years ago). Even now they're refining it to make it even safer.
But again, the amount of distrust over vaccines is incredible - I've learned a great deal more after your post earlier and I'm generally in favour of them. Is the cutter incident the one that made the news again recently (the suing I mentioned)?

Startling stats though and it's not just anti vaxxers. An element of needle fear and other primal things at play here.
Cheers.

The amount of people who believe the earth is flat, chemtrails are real, 5g is fucking with our brains, we never went to the moon etc would surprise you too. Lots of people are largely quite stupid. They believe everything is a conspiracy and can't quite comprehend that 99.9999% of things that happen have fuck all to do with them, but they're convinced that they're all trying to be kept in the dark anyway.

The cases feel so erratic at the moment that it feels very hard to find any general trend with them.
Erratic in terms of where the cases are but still around the 800 mark. In the grand scale of things it isn't a large figure but this pandemic started with 1 case. Just have to hope that the 800 are isolating and haven't passed it around too many people. Deaths are definitely slowing and it appears that new cases are being driven by the under 40's who possibly aren't affected too badly hence the rate of deaths dropping

128, 267 were England pillar 1 & 2 tests - finding 699 England cases today. About 0.6% which is better percentage too.

Last Monday it was 856 England cases from 105, 564 pillar 1 & 2 tests - whih is about 0.8%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.