COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it’s cringeworthy but slagging off another country for getting emergency approval for a vaccine is ten times worse and potentially damaging in terms of take up. For once, our government aren’t the biggest cunts in this pathetic spat which was started by others.
There is truth in what you say.

No problem.

>10 years across the drug development process from pre-clinical to post-marketing. Have prepared and defended over 10 regulatory submissions to EU/US/UK/Swiss/China/Japan/Africa and just about everywhere else.

Officially a Biomedical Scientist by degree with a PhD in Molecular Biology from Manchester.

Work for AZ.
wow, very impressed fella, Great to have someone with this expertise on the forum. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

The governments bragging approach and that utter fucking imbecile Williamson’s actions have now added fuel to the fire of conspiracy cunts.

They could have kept quiet and likely not had these accusations by the EU and that yank.

Fucking morons.
The man is useless at his job aswell as an utter emabarssment. Needs to go.

haha, not really Len, I have said on here several times when i have specifically diasagreed with the government. Namely over Cummings and his lies.
Then the way ppe was procured via MPs mates who had no experience in the industry. Rather than using approved and proven NHS suplliers that were ignored.

The lack of support for the arts and entertainment industry at grass roots level is also appalling. I have written to my Tory MP complaining about that.

Williamson is a complete idiot who isnt up to the job imo. His pathetic decisions are deeply affecting my youngest daughter and her future career, she is in her final gcse year and has missed 6 weeks of classroom teaching because of isolating this term alone and nearly three and half months last year. I have also written to my MP every time she has had to isolate and miss lessons which is three times, i have told her he is inept and clearly isnt up to the job. His words today do nothing to dispel my belief in his inability to cock things up.
He is one of those politicians who lacks self awareness and whose brain and mouth fail on a regular basis to co-ordinate their strategy before notifying others of their view.

The first comments I read from anyone, was yesterday morning, and it was Lammy.
Since then that baton has been taken up by others criticising what we have done.
That didn't involve me, I was just commenting on Hancock and Williamson, what they are doing is idiotic, unprofessional, and completely unnecessary in my opinion.

there will still be posters that tell him he is wrong, because on twitter x said this, and produce some kind of link to belittle his knowledge. This is BM
Maybe, but i very much suspect that they will come off pretty battered in any debate. Lol. Going to be pretty one sided imho.

Strange irony that the U.S. took so long to allow AZ/Oxford to re-start the American arm of its trial, presumably in an attempt to propel Pfizer/Moderna ahead in the race, yet the U.K. will end up vaccinating people well before the U.S. vaccinates anyone.

Not sure if any others saw it, thought it might have had a mention on here, but some horrific shit on the news last night about the virus goings on in Russia.

All about their lies with regards to numbers of dead, video showing body bags just piled up in corridors, people being refused treatment, more and more mass graves being dug and used.

Apparently their official death toll is circa 40k yet guesstimates saying it’s at least 10x that figure!

It‘s serious shit this virus, as also seen by some of the other figures now across Europe too - the Germans especially showing how bad it can get as it’s far far worse over there at the moment and they did well in first wave.

Williamson's comments were this morning and I swear these comments have come out in the afternoon onwards. Feel free to correct me. Facui's were certainly today.
The first I heard about Fauci’s comments were yesterday morning around 8AM and given the time difference between us and the States, they must’ve already been a few hours old, so anything Williamson said was after Fauci. The EU were at it the day before IIRC.
Anyway, Fauci’s apologised now so he knows he fucked up. We just need the EU to follow his lead and Williamson to put a sock in it and this will all be forgotten about soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.