COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manufacturing issues mean there is only 50% of the expected supply available would guess they will have to pro rata.

That 50% only refers to the anticipated delivery in 2020, so a cut from 100 million to 50 million. At the same time, it is increasing production so should have more available in early 2021.

Quite.
There are about 25 million of 50 or over, plus the vulnerable who are younger.

By the time they try something more nuanced by geography, they should have reached 80-90% of those in the main target area. At that point, as long as there aren't shortages in any region, they should just get on with it.

I highly doubt they'll want to keep London in Tier 4 lockdown until march (the target for vaccinating the over 50s).

Just had another letter telling me to shield as my area is now tier 4. I live in Rochdale which is currently tier 3.
Just wandering if it has been sent by mistake, or is tier 4 coming during xmas when the poster of said email will be on holiday. Leaving the mainstream media to deliver the bad news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.