Covid: Personal views

They've been telling us we need to 'act now to curb the spread of the virus' since March last year (in the UK at least).

Wash your hands and use sanitiser
Keep 2m apart ("social-distance")
Wear a face covering (since June/July)

Have these actions 'curbed the spread of the virus'?

Close the schools
Close the pubs
Close the hairdressers
Close the leisure centres and gyms
Close the playgrounds

Nothing anyone is being told to do is making any difference. The virus somehow 'keeps spreading'.

Because its all a fallacy. The stats and data being presented by the government and media is all based on the premise of a testing procedure which is inherently faulty. Mainly because it is unable to detect the presence of any specific virus, let alone any virus that has actually been isolated and purified in a lab.

Hundreds of people are being tested positive daily now for a virus that they otherwise didn't know they had because they aren't exhibiting any symptoms.

"Cases" are increasing dramatically, because the number of tests being carried out has been ramped up, and because more and more otherwise-healthy people with no symptoms are being tested.

The medical definition of 'case' has been rewritten. Healthy people with no symptoms are being considered as 'sick' when they aren't. "Act like you've got it" is the message.

And we are in a position now where what I have stated (as opinion) in this post makes me a "Covid denier" or a 'spreader of misinformation'.
Oh dear.

"Cases" are increasing dramatically, because the number of tests being carried out has been ramped up

On 31 August 2020: 16,995 new people were tested in Scotland. Of those 16,995 people tested, 160 were positive.

On 05 January 2021: 8021 new people were tested in Scotland. Of those 8021 people tested, 2529 were positive.

You are 100% incorrect, and here's the proof.

They've been telling us we need to 'act now to curb the spread of the virus' since March last year (in the UK at least).

Close the schools
Close the pubs
Close the hairdressers
Close the playgrounds

Nothing anyone is being told to do is making any difference. The virus somehow 'keeps spreading'.

Because its all a fallacy. The stats and data being presented by the government and media is all based on the premise of a testing procedure which is inherently faulty. Mainly because it is unable to detect the presence of any specific virus, let alone any virus that has actually been isolated and purified in a lab.

Hundreds of people are being tested positive daily now for a virus that they otherwise didn't know they had because they aren't exhibiting any symptoms.

"Cases" are increasing dramatically, because the number of tests being carried out has been ramped up, and because more and more otherwise-healthy people with no symptoms are being tested.

The medical definition of 'case' has been rewritten. Healthy people with no symptoms are being considered as 'sick' when they aren't. "Act like you've got it" is the message.

And we are in a position now where what I have stated (as opinion) in this post makes me a "Covid denier" or a 'spreader of misinformation'.

Not really, i think its because the post is undeniably missing the entire point. Those actions haven't curbed the virus, therefore you think they are pointless and its all just a massive testing error.

Firstly if its not stopping with restrictions, then common sense tell's you that people are not sticking to the rules, or that the rules do not go far enough.

Even the worst cases only shown up in around 60 false negatives per 100,000 so even with that we are prob getting around a 150 false positives a day, Considering the numbers, it insanity to say the PCR test is a lie. Its classed as the go to Gold standard's for testing globally.

If all these false negatives and healthy people classed as sick, like you day. Then why are the hospital numbers going through the roof. its a really inconvenient truth to your whole argument. If the tests dog shit, and sick people are healthy ? you are actually saying that !!! then why are the hospitals freaking out and we are almost, and im certain will exceed 1000 deaths a day ? Its a very odd point of view to be honest

On 31 August 2020: 16,995 new people were tested in Scotland. Of those 16,995 people tested, 160 were positive.

On 05 January 2021: 8021 new people were tested in Scotland. Of those 8021 people tested, 2529 were positive.

You are 100% incorrect, and here's the proof.

Dont come here with all ya facts and stuff... remember he also state that the test was a load of old cobblers and wrong. You couldn't make an argument that daft up.

I dont know how people are calling it a hoax, in fact my mum has been temporarily banned from Facebook for slagging someone who said it isn't real.

People have died from this, including my dear grandad. Its hurtful to read people say its all kid on.

If there are any conspiracy theories they should be centred on where the virus originated and if it was released deliberately, not on whether it is genuinely a threat or not.

Just because you feel invincible doesn't mean the elderly and those with health issues aren't vulnerable,

Close the schools
Close the pubs
Close the hairdressers
Close the playgrounds

Every time we have locked down, we have seen drops in both cases, hospitalisations and deaths. It makes that a bit of an undetailed study of a post.

Washing hands, using sanitiser and cleaning products on hands surfaces and handles, distancing, and wearing masks scientifically absolutely work in slowing the spread of viruses. You have to look at all the people who don’t do this as to why it’s spreading more widely, not to these things not working for why it’s spreading.

And you have to remember they only slow the spread, they don’t eliminate the spread. The BBC did a documentary on flu viruses that show that washing hands alone can slow the spread of a virus by around 20%. But people need to get out of this thinking of “this doesn’t work” just because they don’t reduce the spread by 100%.

We are in this position because a virus is easily spread, because of the govt not acting early enough enough of the time (and battling with the dilemma of keeping the economy going), and far too many people not following the rules throughout every stage of restrictions.

Not having symptoms doesn’t mean you’re not a danger to the rest of the people in society who, if they contracted it, would get very ill from it. That’s just showing the success of the evolution of this virus (probably over thousands of years in other animals) because a successful virus needs to show no symptoms in its hosts so it can be spread more widely so it can survive.

The more we contain this virus, the less likely the virus is to mutate to a point where our vaccines are not effective against it. The more people we test and the more we detect it, the less likely this is to occurring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Call me crazy, but I think some fucker in Wuhan ate a Pangolin and that's what caused the virus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.