Covid: Personal views

There has been countless links to science, there is more science available from this thread than any news provider I've seen.
To be fair that was in the covid thread before it got moved to the woo woo thread, I've not been in here before and won't be hanging around in it.

There is very little scientific getting talked about on this forum in relation to corona virus to be fair. Last night I saw a meme with baby jesus saying something like he had a quiet first Christmas you can have one too haha.
Oh come on, this thread is full of people trusting the science. Its not scientific because non of us are scientists (Apologies to any Blue scientists)

Why are you calling it a Plandemic? Is it becnause its catchy or that you really think this pandemic (And all the deaths) were planned? LOL surely not? Please tell me that isnt what you think? Would like to know though.. Why plandemic?

From the national institute of public health;

''It is difficult to say when there will be an effective vaccine against the novel coronavirus. It takes a long time to develop a vaccine for a new infectious disease, usually as long as 5 to 10 years. Every effort is being made to accelerate development of a vaccine for COVID-19.''

This bit in bold, is enough to make people worry and question the process, and no one can blame a single person for being wary and cautious over their own health because of it. My parents have had covid, they had a rough time but thankfully survived. They've been told a whole host of information, they have antibodies so are unlikey to have it twice, indeed I think four people ( may be wrong ) have had it twice world wide. Would I like them to have it, a part of me yes, but I respect their right to be cautious. PS they are not simpletons, both were doctors ;-)
Fair enough... They will never make a vaccine mandatory anyway. Will I be taking it as soon as its available... Fuck yeah!! Will SWMBO who has Lymphoma take it as soon as it's available.. Fuck yeah!!

The more people refuse it the sooner we'll get ours

Oh come on, this thread is full of people trusting the science. Its not scientific because non of us are scientists (Apologies to any Blue scientists)

Why are you calling it a Plandemic? Is it becnause its catchy or that you really think this pandemic (And all the deaths) were planned? LOL surely not? Please tell me that isnt what you think? Would like to know though.. Why plandemic?

I have never referred to it as a plandemic, moreover I stated my parents have had it. But if the BM sewing circle want to make things up it's ok haha.

It (they actually) have.

Assessment of this to be confirmed by regulators, which is why dosing hadn't started.

[Edit: you can read the summary of the clinical trials online - they have to be registered. For example here for oxford/AZ UK trial https://www.clinicaltrialsregister.eu/ctr-search/trial/2020-001228-32/GB ]

They'll certainly have gone through enough testing to pass regulation, assuming they pass regulation.

Comparing this with other vaccines doesn't make a lot of sense to me - most vaccines aren't generated to stop a pandemic, but have years to create; also, I assume there are significantly different standards required for dead virus/non-virus vaccines.

Not a personal view as such but an interesting article. Personally, I’m not sure why there isn’t a law against cunts like this spreading disinformation and certain conspiracy theories. Not largely harmless ones such as the moon landings being fake, but those around Covid being a hoax as spreading shite like that can - and almost certainly already has - led to loss of life:

Last edited:
They've been telling us we need to 'act now to curb the spread of the virus' since March last year (in the UK at least).

Wash your hands and use sanitiser
Keep 2m apart ("social-distance")
Wear a face covering (since June/July)

Have these actions 'curbed the spread of the virus'?

Close the schools
Close the pubs
Close the hairdressers
Close the leisure centres and gyms
Close the playgrounds

Nothing anyone is being told to do is making any difference. The virus somehow 'keeps spreading'.

Because its all a fallacy. The stats and data being presented by the government and media is all based on the premise of a testing procedure which is inherently faulty. Mainly because it is unable to detect the presence of any specific virus, let alone any virus that has actually been isolated and purified in a lab.

Hundreds of people are being tested positive daily now for a virus that they otherwise didn't know they had because they aren't exhibiting any symptoms.

"Cases" are increasing dramatically, because the number of tests being carried out has been ramped up, and because more and more otherwise-healthy people with no symptoms are being tested.

The medical definition of 'case' has been rewritten. Healthy people with no symptoms are being considered as 'sick' when they aren't. "Act like you've got it" is the message.

And we are in a position now where what I have stated (as opinion) in this post makes me a "Covid denier" or a 'spreader of misinformation'.

They've been telling us we need to 'act now to curb the spread of the virus' since March last year (in the UK at least).

Wash your hands and use sanitiser
Keep 2m apart ("social-distance")
Wear a face covering (since June/July)

Close the schools
Close the pubs
Close the hairdressers
Close the leisure centres and gyms
Close the playgrounds

Nothing anyone is being told to do is making any difference. The virus somehow 'keeps spreading'.

Because its all a fallacy. The stats and data being presented by the government and media is all based on the premise of a testing procedure which is inherently faulty. Mainly because it is unable to detect the presence of any specific virus, let alone any virus that has actually been isolated and purified in a lab.

Hundreds of people are being tested positive daily now for a virus that they otherwise didn't know they had because they aren't exhibiting any symptoms.

"Cases" are increasing dramatically, because the number of tests being carried out has been ramped up, and because more and more otherwise-healthy people with no symptoms are being tested.

The medical definition of 'case' has been rewritten. Healthy people with no symptoms are being considered as 'sick' when they aren't. "Act like you've got it" is the message.

And we are in a position now where what I have stated (as opinion) in this post makes me a "Covid denier" or a 'spreader of misinformation'.
Bollocks mostly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.