Covid: Personal views

This is what society is up against. The fucking state of these people.

Has anyone ever got a sensible answer as to why these idiots believe this nonsense? I can not for the life of me imagine why anyone would believe this crap, let alone happily repeat it and let people know just how stupid I am.

I saw the scenes outside one of the hospitals awhile back where they were protesting lockdown and waiving banners denying it all. I would be forced into violence if I came out of the hospital and had to walk through them.

I have no idea how to deal with it. For ages I've just tried to ignore it as he's a bit stupid (he's a flat earther too ffs) and a compulsive liar, but I love him. It really blew up the other day for me as I finally took him on with it all. Bit of a confession this, but thought I may as well be honest as I can't be the only one losing their shit with family. He cycled round to see me and we chatted outside and he went full on 'they can't isolate it or prove it exists, it's a casedemic, it's a plan to reduce the world population, the hospitals aren't full'. The amount of contradictions to his own arguments was insane, but he simply can't see it. Got more and more heated when I pointed out the simple flaws in his argument, to the point where he decided to get very personal and say something incredibly insulting about my fiance (she's been posting things on Facebook that counter all the anti-vax nonsense) and I lost it. Kicked his bike and slapped the side of his head.

I really should't have done it, and I apologised within a minute saying he can't talk about my missus like that...but I'm fed up of him putting my parents at risk (he goes round for a brew) and the insult to my missus made me lose it. I didn't hurt him, he was wearing his helmet and he barely flinched, and I'm not sure I wanted to hurt him either, just was raging about it all. Not really proud, but the frustration was driving me mad. Not gonna lie, it lead to a bit of a mental breakdown for me personally for the rest of the day! All my worries and anxieties came flying out, and 30 mins of my brother calling me a sheep, spouting dangerous nonsense and then insulting someone I love....yeah. Exploded. Fuck this whole thing, fuck these conspiracy theories idiots. My brother included. I hate that I'm so resentful towards him about it.

Pics of the fiancee?

Has anyone ever got a sensible answer as to why these idiots believe this nonsense? I can not for the life of me imagine why anyone would believe this crap, let alone happily repeat it and let people know just how stupid I am.

I saw the scenes outside one of the hospitals awhile back where they were protesting lockdown and waiving banners denying it all. I would be forced into violence if I came out of the hospital and had to walk through them.
I did ask why the worlds govt (all of them so this has to be a global conspiracy btw) was forcing their populations to wear ‘muzzles’ and got a slightly surreal answer of ‘for kink reasons’.

I’ve met intelligent, lovely people who start talking about god creating the earth a few thousand years ago (this happened during a date once....my poker face was on point but couldn’t hide the sound of my heart dropping).

The mind can be a delicate thing at times...

My first reaction these days are that people are cunts

There isn’t a lockdown, if those in Parliament think there is then they’re more out of touch than I’d ever thought.

Now a vaccine is in sight snd people are used to hearing about Covid etc people continue as normal. It’s chalk and cheese comparing now to March 2020.

There are a lot of selfish people out there who are downright cunts.

I work in an Asymptomatic Test Centre mate.

Hundreds of people queuing up with each other to "see if they've got it" (our figures show approx 3% per day do have it).

Some dont even bother to wear masks whilst queuing.

All of this movement not only allowed, but actively encouraged by the government.

"Lockdown" is so far from the truth its unreal.

I did ask why the worlds govt (all of them so this has to be a global conspiracy btw) was forcing their populations to wear ‘muzzles’ and got a slightly surreal answer of ‘for kink reasons’.

I’ve met intelligent, lovely people who start talking about god creating the earth a few thousand years ago (this happened during a date once....my poker face was on point but couldn’t hide the sound of my heart dropping).

The mind can be a delicate thing at times...

Anyone who genuinely believes a "God" exists is an utter imbecile imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.