Covid: Personal views

They actually sent doctors into Wuhan who reported back at what was going on in December and January.

The WHO, up China’s arse, don’t recognise them, as China is disputing their sovereignty currently.

So what did they do? Shut the borders before the WHO told countries to do it.

They also have had very robust virus measures for decades because of how many come out of that part of the world, whereas our government were acting on a makeshift New Labour plan from 2005 that said Herd Immunity is the best course of action if it’s under 2% mortality or something similar.

This is a huge wake up call for the West generally speaking and I doubt we’ll go through something like this again.

I cannot say much as I’ve signed an NDA but there is something huge to be announced.

how soon?

yes i went back to check.normaly he chats away about things but says nothing on this,didnt realise as i had the volume off,normaly his stuff is from reliable sources so he may update

the wuhan lab where they were messing with corona vius testing etc has been burnt to the ground today,very strange aswell the video shows multiple fires in difernt parts of the building which is very suspicious

Where are you seeing this?

I just searched "Wuhan Institute of Virology fire" and nothing about any fire has come up.

EDIT - A random YouTuber... Come on.

Where are you seeing this?

I just searched "Wuhan Institute of Virology fire" and nothing about any fire has come up.

EDIT - A random YouTuber... Come on.
its on alex belfields site youtube,,but after watching again there is no proof it is although his videos are pretty reliable,he dosnt often get it wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.