Covid: Personal views

They actually sent doctors into Wuhan who reported back at what was going on in December and January.

The WHO, up China’s arse, don’t recognise them, as China is disputing their sovereignty currently.

So what did they do? Shut the borders before the WHO told countries to do it.

They also have had very robust virus measures for decades because of how many come out of that part of the world, whereas our government were acting on a makeshift New Labour plan from 2005 that said Herd Immunity is the best course of action if it’s under 2% mortality or something similar.

This is a huge wake up call for the West generally speaking and I doubt we’ll go through something like this again.

I cannot say much as I’ve signed an NDA but there is something huge to be announced.
What’s this announcement actually relate to (appreciate if you can’t say too much)?

They actually sent doctors into Wuhan who reported back at what was going on in December and January.

The WHO, up China’s arse, don’t recognise them, as China is disputing their sovereignty currently.

They also have had very robust virus measures for decades because of how many come out of that part of the world, whereas our government were acting on a makeshift New Labour plan from 2005 that said Herd Immunity is the best course of action if it’s under 2% mortality or something similar.

This is a huge wake up call for the West generally speaking and I doubt we’ll go through something like this again.

I cannot say much as I’ve signed an NDA but there is something huge to be announced.
So it's new labour's fault, I knew it wasn't boris or this Tory government who had done all the cock ups.

ITV did a show this week and Taiwan didnt trust the Chinese and had everything in place from the sars outbreak

it’s pretty obvious it’s come from the lab

We have never had a pandemic plan that has said that herd immunity is the best course of action. Well, from transmission of the virus at least - it has always been herd immunity through the rollout of a vaccine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.