Creepy or unusual things that have happened to you.

Some time back, over several years I would check the time and it was always 1:11 or 11:11, other repeating numbers as well, 3:33 was a common one. This included waking up in the middle of the night and looking at the alarm clock. I did look online to try to find out if there was any meaning. It seems to be quite common, and as you can imagine every freak out there had a spiritual reasoning for it. All I can say is it happened far too often to be any kind of coincidence, and it no longer happens to me.
I used to get this. Every time I looked at the time or woke up it would be 37 minutes past the hour. As yourself it no longer happens to me. Hope it does not start again as it freaked me out.

My mum was on the second leg of a flight to New Zealand and sat next to a man who’d been to school with my dad. It was all “My husband was from Wales” etc.

My mum was on the second leg of a flight to New Zealand and sat next to a man who’d been to school with my dad. It was all “My husband was from Wales” etc.

Unless they shagged the same sheep or had talking dogs I have to say....

You are @Blue Mist and I claim....

Few years ago went in the Chinese chippy on Ashton New Road pre match. Had a spare ticket so one of my sons mates came with us. They were talking in the queue about exams. Sons mate was having extra maths after school. My lad asked with which teacher. Mr Jackson was the reply. Bloke just in front of us in queue turns round and it's Mr Jackson!!!
OK but was your bike outside?

Years ago me and my mate went on an organised piss up. Basically we got a train at midnight Friday from Piccadilly straight through to Dover. We then got a ferry to Calais where we spent the day on the piss before coming home Sunday early hours. Whilst in Calais I might have met someone I knew but to be honest, I was that pissed I ain't got a clue.

Years ago me and my mate went on an organised piss up. Basically we got a train at midnight Friday from Piccadilly straight through to Dover. We then got a ferry to Calais where we spent the day on the piss before coming home Sunday early hours. Whilst in Calais I might have met someone I knew but to be honest, I was that pissed I ain't got a clue.
What’s unusual and creepy about that is that the exact same thing happened to me once.
In no way whatsoever.

When I was about 12 years old was sat having tea with my brother and parents. The phone rang, the first thought in my head was somebody in the family had died. It was my uncle Eric who was only 44. It was totally unexpected as he had no heart problem or health issues.

Another time me and a friend were going to a new computer class being held at a local college. It was the first lesson so didn't know anyone or the tutor. As we were arriving at the college a thought popped in my head that the tutor was going to be a female wearing glasses with long curly strawberry blonde hair.
Walked Into the classroom tutor was exactly as I had described.

Another time was a dream I had about a guy I knew. In the dream he hung himself. Went to work the next day to find he had hung himself. Very sad he was only 33. Very weird at the same time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.