Creepy or unusual things that have happened to you.

a couple of years ago had to move into an assisted living home, just about mobile, but more or less housebound. A few hours on t'internet choosing a new tele, from the bewildering variety on offer. Found one, ordered it. waited for it to arrive by the code-accessed door. Van arrived, driver trolleyed it to the door, right make right model, wrong flat number. Just then another resident appeared and claimed it. his name and address on the label. Could not work out if it was some elaborate scam, but then another van arrived, this time same carton same make same model but with my name address. All's well that ends well ? Yes, but left me wondering if some sort of "subliminal coercion" by Amazon was responsible or just a million to one coincidence.....`Apart from needing assisted living, we had almost nothing in common, that would make this tele the obvious choice, there were cheaper and dearer options, it wasn't on promotion, the obvious place for a tele was very different in the two apartments, we had never even met never mind discussed buying a tele.

We bought our dog 7 years ago as puppy from a breeder 55 miles away from us. Three weeks later he started puppy training classes on the same day his brother did. We didn't know the owners but it turned out they lived round the corner from us.
3 years ago we bought a static caravan in Wales. By an amazing coincidence, the couple who we'd never met and live in Chester owned our dogs sister.

So did the dogs start talking to each other, or something else that was creepy or unusual happen then?

Last edited:
About 25 years ago myself and two lads I worked with at the time were summoned to go and meet the then boss. I spoke to one of the lads beforehand who told me he’d been on the fiddle. I decided to get the fuck out of dodge whilst they decided to go to the meet.

I often wonder what happened to them…

This thread is all about 'what are the chances of that'. Well....
Saturday August 20th 2008 City played their first game at the Etihad. For the first time in my life I went into the Grey Horse, when it came to my round I realised I had forgotten my wallet. Every home game since then the exact same thing has happened..... what are the chances of that ?
A truly amazing fact, having witnessed it on two different occasions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.