Cricket Thread

The lad who played today Atkinson could have played earlier, Wood, Archer, when fit, Olly Stone Sam Curran Ollie Robinson Josh Tongue Matt Potts Sam Cook Brydon Carse,

But I would get Reece Topley in test cricket, I know the injuries he had are going to take their toll, But he's only 30 years old and can swing the ball and also get bounce because of his height,
Blimey. Atkinson has potential. Wood and Archer are never fit and have never been as prolific as Anderson.

Stone is also always injured and has never done it internationally.
Curran? Lol
Robinson is decent, but Anderson is far more consistent.
Potts has been shit all summer.
Tongue is decent, but again nowhere near Anderson’s level.
Cook is injured.
Carse; see Potts.

The lad who played today Atkinson could have played earlier, Wood, Archer, when fit, Olly Stone Sam Curran Ollie Robinson Josh Tongue Matt Potts Sam Cook Brydon Carse,

But I would get Reece Topley in test cricket, I know the injuries he had are going to take their toll, But he's only 30 years old and can swing the ball and also get bounce because of his height,
Atkinson had hardly played 19 first class matches how much earlier would you have liked him to be played ?

Atkinson had hardly played 19 first class matches how much earlier would you have liked him to be played ?
Wood and Archer if fit will play.
Topley would be a good shout Down under Aussies are not great against pace with bounce.
Wolud love us to unearth a skiddy quick.Robinson is a stock bowler the rest have had thier chance and are not good enough.

Wood and Archer if fit will play.
Topley would be a good shout Down under Aussies are not great against pace with bounce.
Wolud love us to unearth a skiddy quick.Robinson is a stock bowler the rest have had thier chance and are not good enough.
Mahmood would be an interesting choice if Lancs can get and keep him fit.

If we survive that long (!), we should consider declaring at tea. We'll be somewhere between 250 - 300 runs ahead by then. Going on the Windies abject showing yesterday, that ought to be more than enough. And even if they somehow manage to get ahead after their second innings, it's unlikely to be much more than 100.

If we survive that long (!), we should consider declaring at tea. We'll be somewhere between 250 - 300 runs ahead by then. Going on the Windies abject showing yesterday, that ought to be more than enough. And even if they somehow manage to get ahead after their second innings, it's unlikely to be much more than 100.
Damn, but I'm good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.