Cricket Thread

Just got in from work, and switched on. Looking at that Windies sponsor, I'd be surprised if Adidas haven't been in touch with the cricket authorities in the Caribbean. Or with the company....

1000021551.jpg

Not sure, he had a poor Ashes where bizarrely he wasn’t getting the ball to swing. He still barely goes for any runs. Due to age you’re only ever one bad series away from people saying you’re past it. I think it should be still picked on merit.

We’re certainly not in a Ronaldo situation where he’s shite and significantly weakening the team. His spell for Lancs last week showed he’s still got plenty of quality left in him.
When you have the skill Jimmy has he's always going to be a handful in English conditions. I agree with Nassar Hussain he probably should have been given this summer and then he could of retired after the West Indies and Sri Lanka series's.

In a good position here. Even if we have a typical England collapse (would it totally surprise you?), we should have a lead in excess of 100. Which will be very handy.

In a good position here. Even if we have a typical England collapse (would it totally surprise you?), we should have a lead in excess of 100. Which will be very handy.
The pitch looks decent, so it’ll depend on the weather in the WI second innings. The ball has hooped today, so it’s a pretty good effort from England so far with the bat, albeit with a bit of luck.

Which English bowlers are better than Anderson currently?

The lad who played today Atkinson could have played earlier, Wood, Archer, when fit, Olly Stone Sam Curran Ollie Robinson Josh Tongue Matt Potts Sam Cook Brydon Carse,

But I would get Reece Topley in test cricket, I know the injuries he had are going to take their toll, But he's only 30 years old and can swing the ball and also get bounce because of his height,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.