crisis on sunday supplement

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
This all stems from their boyhood fantasies for Hughes.

They can't get over the fact that their teenage dream, the man with lovely big thighs, the man who as a manager will always feed them a line and make them feel special by telling them 'naughty secrets' about people at his club and why it is their fault and not his, the man they want to see as a mate, was given the boot for being shit.

The fact that it wasn't done in the best way and could also be legitimately criticised in some ways makes it even better for them.

I see the 'Mark Hughes is dignified' shite was rolled out again.

His mates in the media are desperate to spread this lie. Most casual observers therefore swallow it due to the weight of repetition. Unfortunately, some City fans, despite seeing Hughes' undignified use of these numpties to smear anyone and everyone at close hand, swallow it too.

But deep down, journalists like these two (and I don't think anyone can be too concerned because it is obvious to anyone with half a brain, listening to them, that you are not talking about some sort of intelligentsia) know that, just like their hero, they are hypocritical, devious and liars. Just like their hero, trying to paint themselves and their motives and morals as dignified when in fact they and their hero are so intertwined in their deviousness, snide activities and constant soundbite agenda that they know they are anything but dignified.

These blokes are as bad as Hughes because they are the willing facilitators of his pathetic "Hughes is great and never wrong" agenda that his weak personality causes him to push at every opportunity.

-- Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:09 pm --

Think about this.

If "the Italian" Mancini had been here first and sacked in the way Hughes was, only for Hughes to replace him in exactly the same way with the same records, do you think we would see this constant building up of Mancini's dignity and attacks on Hughes in the press.

You know we wouldn't.

It alls stems from a devious relationship between certain sections of the press and Hughes, combined with some members of the press having a boyhood crush on the man.

It makes me realise what a good job the club did in removing Hughes. If i remember correctly the taffia were running the gaff employing family members in all departments of the club in order to gain complete control. Welcome Bobby Manc.

casting aspersions on our owner and calling us morally bankrupt

let's have a look at Fulham's owner shall we.....

admitted bribing an MP to ask questions

unable to got a British passport because of his dodgy past

wasted untold amounts of public money (trying to assuage his own guilt) pursuing an absurd agenda that his son was murdered by the Duke of Edinburgh

I know a girl that worked in the main office at Harrods and believe me when I say that man is completely morally bankrupt in every way imaginable

I might be a bit strange, but if i think i wont like a programme, then I dont watch it.
If I dont like a papers slant on things, I dont buy it.
Why do people get up on a sunday morning, switch on $ky tv and become annoyed at the way they always protray City?
If it annoys you that much, cancel the subscription to $ky, dont pay them to slander OUR club, dont buy the red tops, dont pay thm to slander OUR club and dont log on to websites that slander OUR club, dont pay them (or help their advertising revenue bfrom Hits on their site).
It will ease your stress levels and make the world a better place.

Fcuk em all, it used to wind me up but now it just helps me fully understand how much those cockers are terrified of lickle old City, now it all just brings a smile to my face.
They really are as stupid as they seem, the term "dull as fcuk" doesn't even come close to describing them.<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:24 pm --<br /><br />By the way, is this excuse for a programme actually reaired later in the day or is it just a one off each sunday morning ?

The morally bankrupt gibes are indeed a joke.

Chelski. Obviously their owner worked his way up in a communist state before somehow finding enough cash to buy four leading businesses with untold natural resources????

Rags. Well the Glazers are a fine example of sound business acumen. Where did they get that £200M this week? Still owe half a billion.

Spuds. Their manager is still under threat of a custodial sentence with his Tax Affairs.

Morally bankrupt indeed.

Oohvonkyvonky said:
Watching this today makes me feel great... I used to get really wound up by these journo's - swearing, throwing my toast, kicking the cat (the next door neighbours cat!) every week.

But now.. after seeing Nob Beasley in a childish strop when the others were talking about the Chelsea Crisis I could see ours coming, It was one of the most hateful "discussions" I've seen on there on any topic.There was even a dig earlier when reading about an £80m January spree on Dzeko and Carroll?! Woolnough said "How many strikers do they need?" - Well you thick cnut you may have read in the f**kin papers you read from on your show we are looking to get rid of some.. Ade, Santa Cruz, Jo so maybe we can make room for one!!!

I'm not keen on us being hated but I'd also look at it as fear... Keep the Faith

He did not have to read it HE f**king said it earlier and then sprouted that shit.

Anyhow lets all clam down have a few tins (for those watching at home) and get ready for the game. The internet and TV's will all explode if we do not win.

sunday supplement looks more like an after stroke meeting every time its on..and that danny geezer obviously still has seizures every time he tries to talk,bless him...

GStar said:
citygal1 said:
How do some of you just laugh at this stuff, i find it really upsetting. maybe im just soft but i love my team and when the majority of football fans hate us now because of lies and bullshit like this it really gets to me.
How can the club not be doing something about this?
People listen to the shit and use it to have a go at our club when its mostly fabricated.
fucking wankers shouldnt be able to get away with it. and how dare chelsea or there fans call us for anything!!!

Seriously, since when have a couple of arrogant, know nothing journo's become "the majority of football fans"?

You've bought into their agenda hook, line and sinker.

Of course its funny; i bet that greasy haired fuckwit had no idea who "Yarya" Toure was before he came to us, despite being a big part of Barca's treble winning season.

These guys are paid to sell their morals and write sensationalised stories, for them to then point fingers at the likes of us for having no class... it really is the lowest of the low.

I'll just wait for the next major international competition for them to fall over themselves to undermine our country again, oh great moral tabloid journalists.

No the majority of the football fans i know hate city. even when u read papers online and things, other clubs supporters are saying bad things about us. I have quite a broad set of friends from diffrent teams fanbases and everytime we lose of something happens to us, or about us they are all over facebook with it. even a fucking rochdale fan i know hates us and cant wait to have a go when we lose or draw a game we should win.
Everybody buys in to this stuff, we all even do it on here, soemthing bad about utd in the papers and we love it and buy into every word. Its not that im saying they shouldnt believe it but the club should be sueing the arse off people left right and centre.

citygal1 said:
GStar said:
Seriously, since when have a couple of arrogant, know nothing journo's become "the majority of football fans"?

You've bought into their agenda hook, line and sinker.

Of course its funny; i bet that greasy haired fuckwit had no idea who "Yarya" Toure was before he came to us, despite being a big part of Barca's treble winning season.

These guys are paid to sell their morals and write sensationalised stories, for them to then point fingers at the likes of us for having no class... it really is the lowest of the low.

I'll just wait for the next major international competition for them to fall over themselves to undermine our country again, oh great moral tabloid journalists.

No the majority of the football fans i know hate city. even when u read papers online and things, other clubs supporters are saying bad things about us. I have quite a broad set of friends from diffrent teams fanbases and everytime we lose of something happens to us, or about us they are all over facebook with it. even a fucking rochdale fan i know hates us and cant wait to have a go when we lose or draw a game we should win.
Everybody buys in to this stuff, we all even do it on here, soemthing bad about utd in the papers and we love it and buy into every word. Its not that im saying they shouldnt believe it but the club should be sueing the arse off people left right and centre.

Yep, i've had shit from fans who support the likes of fvcking Swansea & Forest ffs, i must admit that Cardiff fans have been pretty supportive though, they've always detested local fans who support Utd & Liverpool , they want us to put one over on those two clubs especially.......now Bellamy is there they are even more complimentary about us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.