crisis on sunday supplement

citygal1 said:
How do some of you just laugh at this stuff, i find it really upsetting. maybe im just soft but i love my team and when the majority of football fans hate us now because of lies and bullshit like this it really gets to me.
How can the club not be doing something about this?
People listen to the shit and use it to have a go at our club when its mostly fabricated.
fucking wankers shouldnt be able to get away with it. and how dare chelsea or there fans call us for anything!!!

I feel the same as you. I don't like hearing the bile what they say about my club. It's like away fans in the stands giving it to to us! These are not reporters of old they are fans of there clubs who want to stick the knife and twist. Murdock must a sent out pm to all sky workers it's open season on Manchester City........

citygal1 said:
How do some of you just laugh at this stuff, i find it really upsetting. maybe im just soft but i love my team and when the majority of football fans hate us now because of lies and bullshit like this it really gets to me.
People listen to the shit and use it to have a go at our club when its mostly fabricated.
fucking wankers shouldnt be able to get away with it. and how dare chelsea or there fans call us for anything!!!

Seriously, since when have a couple of arrogant, know nothing journo's become "the majority of football fans"?

You've bought into their agenda hook, line and sinker.

Of course its funny; i bet that greasy haired fuckwit had no idea who "Yarya" Toure was before he came to us, despite being a big part of Barca's treble winning season.

These guys are paid to sell their morals and write sensationalised stories, for them to then point fingers at the likes of us for having no class... it really is the lowest of the low.

I'll just wait for the next major international competition for them to fall over themselves to undermine our country again, oh great moral tabloid journalists.

Watching this today makes me feel great... I used to get really wound up by these journo's - swearing, throwing my toast, kicking the cat (the next door neighbours cat!) every week.

But now.. after seeing Nob Beasley in a childish strop when the others were talking about the Chelsea Crisis I could see ours coming, It was one of the most hateful "discussions" I've seen on there on any topic.There was even a dig earlier when reading about an £80m January spree on Dzeko and Carroll?! Woolnough said "How many strikers do they need?" - Well you thick cnut you may have read in the f**kin papers you read from on your show we are looking to get rid of some.. Ade, Santa Cruz, Jo so maybe we can make room for one!!!

I'm not keen on us being hated but I'd also look at it as fear... Keep the Faith

I've never watched this programme before but because of previous posts I was drawn to watch this morning and even record it!

The explosion of hate was that remarkable my eyebrows disappeared off the top of my head!

Never seen a club take such abuse all of which stems from Hughes disposal 12mths ago plus our untold riches!

Hope RM plays this to the squad before KO this avo!

Bald Chelsea fella n Berbaflops Dad were virtually shouting!?

Still stunned!

God, I hope we win today!!!!

I think it could be very damaging for the club.

Lets say that a 15 year old world class talent in Holland is wanting of all the leading clubs City includet. His father is big fan of english football and where does he get his information other then the english press.
Now it goes down to a choose beetween Arsenal and City which club does he choose ?
Club with no class or the perfect Arsenal ?

Anouther think is that if City is realy going to go forward and become bigger the fan base has to become bigger all over the world. Who wants to be a fan of a soul less club.
I just hope City call the lawers on this becouse I think it is hurting us big time.

The Star "journalist" did a half-hearted attempt at playing "good cop" but still had his digs. With no reservations, I hope their houses burn down tonight.

And football wants Fulham to win... the same Fulham that bought its way up from the lower leagues at the expense of clubs that couldn't compete financially? Hypocrites. Parasites. I hope they die.

GStar said:
citygal1 said:

Seriously, since when have a couple of arrogant, know nothing journo's become "the majority of football fans"?

You've bought into their agenda hook, line and sinker.

Of course its funny; i bet that greasy haired fuckwit had no idea who "Yarya" Toure was before he came to us, despite being a big part of Barca's treble winning season.

These guys are paid to sell their morals and write sensationalised stories, for them to then point fingers at the likes of us for having no class... it really is the lowest of the low.

I'll just wait for the next major international competition for them to fall over themselves to undermine our country again, oh great moral tabloid journalists.

Sorry pal, this stuff is not funny. You can laugh if you want to but most blues out there will have been insulted by this shit.

We are not on here on a Sunday morning because we dont give a shit. After our families, MCFC is the most important things in our lives. Hate filled shitpots on the t.v. really upset people.

I love the "Sun man" rattling on about dignity, that is quality, he nearly started crying at one stage.

The long haired chelsea yetty has not the slightest idea what he's on about, never been north of watford and looks like he's just come out of a soho ladyboy parlour, or just the ladyboy.

I'ts entertaining though, better than the x-factor but not as good as the jungle.

3 simple words, Come on CITY

The bile reflects the threat city pose to the established self-proclaimed elite. I enjoy it. Infact I love it. Overtime, the top table changes, it has always been thus, and it always will be - ask the giants of yester-year.

THIS is football.

Cityfan1977 said:
I think it could be very damaging for the club.

Lets say that a 15 year old world class talent in Holland is wanting of all the leading clubs City incluted. His father is big fan of english football and where does he get his information other then the english press.
Now it goes down to a choose beetween Arsenal and City which club does he choose ?
Club with no class or the perfect Arsenal ?

Anouther think is that if City is realy going to go forward and become bigger the fan base has to become bigger all over the world. Who wants to be a fan of a soil lase club.
I just hope City call the lawers on this becouse I think it is hurting us big time.

Right son before you sign for a club have a look at what the gutter press are saying, then make your decision. Right Dad, sound advice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.