crisis on sunday supplement

I have watched this program for years and it works like talk sport, they come out with controversial comments to get fans wound up.

I thought we were getting away with it today but they left it all until the end. Chelsea and even Capello got off lighter than us and we haven't played or been in the news all week!

It shows how far we have come, England could get beat 8-0 by the Faroes and Chelsea send P45 Xmas cards and we will still be 'morally bankrupt' and take the headlines from them.

This mornings program while I didn't wind me up that much, came across as an embarrassment to Sky Sports and to the press in general, I would have preferred to have heard a view from Matin Samuel, Henry Winter etc instead of the views of the three worst papers in England.

law74 said:
I might be a bit strange, but if i think i wont like a programme, then I dont watch it.
If I dont like a papers slant on things, I dont buy it.
Why do people get up on a sunday morning, switch on $ky tv and become annoyed at the way they always protray City?
If it annoys you that much, cancel the subscription to $ky, dont pay them to slander OUR club, dont buy the red tops, dont pay thm to slander OUR club and dont log on to websites that slander OUR club, dont pay them (or help their advertising revenue bfrom Hits on their site).
It will ease your stress levels and make the world a better place.

God, I wish I was as wise as you.

Jeez!..Just watched the U tube clip [Don't have Sky and never will], That was real venom there you could see it in their eyes, quite appalling for such hatred to be broadcast in such an unbiased way.
I'm a passive kind of chap but if I ever bumped into that greasy haired 1970's guy who looked like a rag and bone man I'd seriously consider inserting a large ice pick into his head. [not condoning violence here kids!], I see it more like vermin control.<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:56 pm --<br /><br />
Mike N said:
law74 said:
I might be a bit strange, but if i think i wont like a programme, then I dont watch it.
If I dont like a papers slant on things, I dont buy it.
Why do people get up on a sunday morning, switch on $ky tv and become annoyed at the way they always protray City?
If it annoys you that much, cancel the subscription to $ky, dont pay them to slander OUR club, dont buy the red tops, dont pay thm to slander OUR club and dont log on to websites that slander OUR club, dont pay them (or help their advertising revenue bfrom Hits on their site).
It will ease your stress levels and make the world a better place.

God, I wish I was as wise as you.
That's not being wise as such, just plain common sense.

Plain and simple what we need to do as a club. Ban these fuckin wankers from the stadium. They spout and print this shit because they know that the majority of the idiots in this country are so fuckin thick, they take everything that is printed in the tabloid press as gospel truth.

citygal1 said:
How do some of you just laugh at this stuff, i find it really upsetting. maybe im just soft but i love my team and when the majority of football fans hate us now because of lies and bullshit like this it really gets to me.
How can the club not be doing something about this?
People listen to the shit and use it to have a go at our club when its mostly fabricated.
fucking wankers shouldnt be able to get away with it. and how dare chelsea or there fans call us for anything!!!

Good post and pretty much how i feel. I don't watch talkshite and try and avoid the media as much as possible when it comes to comment about us..
People in the street/pub on the other hand are hard to avoid and all have an opinion on us now. And it's all derived from the shite pages of the shite papers.
My philosophy is stick to the 90 mins on the pitch and only engage those who know the truth in City related chat.

K.Reeves right foot said:
waspish said:
I think u can download the audio podcast from skysports
What the hell is an audio podcast? Can it be played on vinyl or cassette?

Well u can have a video podcast or an audio podcast! The latter is what the show advertise on the show! Just type in skysports sunday supplement podcast. Or do u want me to find it for u?!!.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.