crisis on sunday supplement

Let's all laugh at Beasley, City are so beastly
Bwahahaha bwahahaha

Let's all laugh at Mockney, his barnet's lank and greasey
Bwahahaha bwahahaha

Re: Dont think they like us.

hadn't watched Sunday Supplement for a long time now (since my Sky subscription was cancelled many years ago)

And I tried watching this video with this mindset that I supported NO club, just a general interest in football.

I wasn't convinced by these guys that City had been distributing caged chickens for the past 40years, No mention about Blackburn Rovers new owners and morality here.
No mention about Blackburn Rovers and the way inwhich they had bought the title themselves either.

And would they mention the fact that the club which presides in the stadium which is on a poster up on the wall has bought many trophies themselves?
Would they hell as like.

Talk about being morally bankrupt?
These journo's sell their souls for Murdochs Millions.

Yes this man (R.Murdoch) does have an agenda against our owners, yes they do have genuine competition against Murdoch and this greedy bastard should accept competition instead of keeping this awful disgusting morally bankrupt monopoly he has had on our country for so long in the Mass Media.

johnny crossan said:
Ric said:
For the first time in months I watched Sunday Supplement today by chance and was surprised by the level of vitriol aimed at the club.
It was laughable seeing a few southern hacks getting so worked up about City, and the rank hypocrisy of Rob Beasley in particular was incredible. For a Sun journalist to declare us as "morally bankrupt", well you just have to laugh. It makes today's resounding victory all the sweeter.
I e-mailed the club about it here's what I said and the reply

To: Vicky Kloss
Sent: Sun Nov 21 19:44:36 2010
Subject: Todays Sunday Supplement on Sky

Hi Vicky,

This morning saw an absolutely disgraceful attack on us - here's the link to a video of it on Youtube. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqjQLBuwOZk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqjQLBuwOZk</a>
Something should be done about these people. We've complained about it to Ofcom but surely the Club can take it up.

Best wishes,

Hello ****and****

Thanks for getting in touch. I watched the programme prior to leaving for Fulham today and share your disgust.
I have spoken to two of the journalists in question at Craven Cottage, making my views very clear and I am part way through a letter of complaint to the producers. I am consulting with our lawyers on some factual inaccuracies also.
Thanks again for the note.
Best wishes
Vicky

Sent from my Blackberry.
Vicky Kloss
Chief Communications Officer
Manchester City Football Club

Great work and thanks, as always Johnny

It was outright disgusting, but hardly a surprise for me.

Nobody on the panel, nor on here, seems to have mentioned the irony of that cnut Beasley's comments with regards our class in the sacking of Hughes.

In the very same week his beloved Chelsea dispensed with the services of Ray Wilkins, whilst sat next to the manager at a reserve match.

For the record. Rob Beasley was sacked by the News of the World last year.

Prior to that, he was sacked by the Press Association for fighting in the Wembley press box with another journo as his Chelsea were beaten by United a few years back.

A brummie Chelsea fan - go figure. Won't be long before he is sent into the wilderness, just like that other wanker Ian McGarry.

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
nashark said:
Who gives a shit?

Hmmm true we shouldn't, but some of us didn't even know this kind of stuff was going on.

I read all the threads saying they hate us, and they are all out to get us/against us, and now I can see its pretty much true. So fook all the rest of them this is that city shiiiit!!!!
Remember these are the twats who are writing the lies about us in the tabloids every day.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
It was outright disgusting, but hardly a surprise for me.

Nobody on the panel, nor on here, seems to have mentioned the irony of that cnut Beasley's comments with regards our class in the sacking of Hughes.

In the very same week his beloved Chelsea dispensed with the services of Ray Wilkins, whilst sat next to the manager at a reserve match.

For the record. Rob Beasley was sacked by the News of the World last year.

Prior to that, he was sacked by the Press Association for fighting in the Wembley press box with another journo as his Chelsea were beaten by United a few years back.

A brummie Chelsea fan - go figure. Won't be long before he is sent into the wilderness, just like that other wanker Ian McGarry.

As I said in the other thread, what about the way chelsea dispensed with Ranieri

DirtyHarry said:
That`s pretty shocking and embarrassing tbh, actually fighting to talk over each other in order to spew their bile, especially the slap head and chip pan head, professionals my arse !
That is spot on they are scum of the highest order.

oakiecokie said:

Hi Vicky,

This morning saw an absolutely disgraceful attack on us - here's the link to a video of it on Youtube. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqjQLBuwOZk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqjQLBuwOZk</a>
Something should be done about these people. We've complained about it to Ofcom but surely the Club can take it up.

Best wishes,

Hello ****and****

Thanks for getting in touch. I watched the programme prior to leaving for Fulham today and share your disgust.
I have spoken to two of the journalists in question at Craven Cottage, making my views very clear and I am part way through a letter of complaint to the producers. I am consulting with our lawyers on some factual inaccuracies also.
Best wishes
Vicky

Sent from my Blackberry.
Vicky Kloss

fantastic!!!

I really hope that this is a genuine response (no offence but people have occasionally fabricated these type of things). I'm a little sceptical due to the time this programme was aired and the time it takes to get to Fulham. That puts Vicky at the Cottage quite late, for an employee would that not be surprising?

Like I say though, I really hope that this is true!!!

all credit to em tbh,How they managed to locate and persuade stig of the dump to be on was a masterstroke. ;)

MancAl said:
oakiecokie said:

Hi Vicky,

Best wishes,

Hello ****and****

Best wishes
Vicky

Sent from my Blackberry.
Vicky Kloss

fantastic!!!

I really hope that this is a genuine response (no offence but people have occasionally fabricated these type of things). I'm a little sceptical due to the time this programme was aired and the time it takes to get to Fulham. That puts Vicky at the Cottage quite late, for an employee would that not be surprising?

Like I say though, I really hope that this is true!!!

Sorry but I don`t understand your point ??
Are you saying that someone else is sending messages,supposing to be our own Vicky Kloss ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.