Cristiano Ronaldo

Bilboblue said:
sam-caddick said:
Bilboblue said:
Only the French clubs would double his wages.

Having said that, he is on around 330k a week at Real.... that would equate to around £33m a year gross !!

He's not, he is on around 200k and not in the top 10 best players in the world, probably the reasons why he thinks Madrid don't value him as much as he thinks they should.

Ronaldo is looking for a 300k a week contract.

With his image rights etc. etc. he is on FAR more than £200k a week.

There was an article when he first signed for Real saying that in the last year of his ascending contract he would be earning circa £440k per week.

Ridiculous.

His wages don't break 200k though and he feels being one of the top two players in the world he feels he should be one of the highest paid.

Revista De La Liga revealed a list of the top 10 highest paid players in terms of wages and him and Messi were not on it, now Messi has signed a new contract he is but Ronaldo isn't

Plus tax rules are changing in Spain now are they not? Beckham rule being scrapped or something.

sam-caddick said:
Bilboblue said:
sam-caddick said:
He's not, he is on around 200k and not in the top 10 best players in the world, probably the reasons why he thinks Madrid don't value him as much as he thinks they should.

There was an article when he first signed for Real saying that in the last year of his ascending contract he would be earning circa £440k per week.

Ridiculous.

His wages don't break 200k though and he feels being one of the top two players in the world he feels he should be one of the highest paid.

Revista De La Liga revealed a list of the top 10 highest paid players in terms of wages and him and Messi were not on it, now Messi has signed a new contract he is but Ronaldo isn't

Plus tax rules are changing in Spain now are they not? Beckham rule being scrapped or something.

Greedy Bastard!!!

Apparently earned €12m/£10m last year.

That works out at just less than £200k a week if my maths is right.

Can only see PSG and Monaco willing to double that, if true

If he is refusing to sign a new contract Madrid will try there best to get rid this summer! Bottom line though Ronaldo could say I'm going know where I'm running my contract down

He'll sign a huge new contract with Madrid later in the summer, he's just throwing a hissy fit because Perez is concentrating on making new signings instead of his contract. It'll work out for both of them in the end.

Gareth Barry Manilow said:
He'll sign a huge new contract with Madrid later in the summer, he's just throwing a hissy fit because Perez is concentrating on making new signings instead of his contract. It'll work out for both of them in the end.

Agreed, and if he does move now he has a lot to lose.

Vincents Tackle said:
Ray78 said:
Not going to sign for us so there is no point in bidding for him.

Wow, I wish I had your positive outlook on life!

Wow I wish I had your sarcastic attitude. I would rather sign players are more receptive for a move to City.

Bilboblue said:
sam-caddick said:
Bilboblue said:
Only the French clubs would double his wages.

Having said that, he is on around 330k a week at Real.... that would equate to around £33m a year gross !!

Ridiculous.
damn, need to get good enough for pro footy.

This is one of those transfers where its like yea I'd have him but I feel like his attitude here would be he's bigger than the club which he isn't. Its to the point where I wouldn't wanna see our name dragged around all summer with this. It'll turn into a saga and he'll just end up signing a new deal eventually

Not sure he's the best fit for us. Yea he'd add goals etc. Would rather he just sign a new contract and stay in Madrid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.