Cristiano Ronaldo

Ray78 said:
Not going to sign for us so there is no point in bidding for him.

Who's going to get him though?

He wont go France, why would he? It's a huge step down and pretty much rules him out of any Ballon D'or.

We can afford his fee and afford to double his wages, can United really do that? Maybe, but I doubt it.

Don't rule us out, it would be such a huge statement of intent from us getting him, massive in fact.

Blueboy Danny said:
Ray78 said:

Why not even if we didn't get him, we could at least price any direct competitors out ov the market.

A waste of time similar if we put in a bid in for Lionel Messi. We have already boosted our profile in trying to sign Kaka and it is better for us in getting player who will want to play for our club and also improve our performances in Europe.

-- Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:07 am --

sam-caddick said:
Ray78 said:

Who's going to get him though?

He wont go France, why would he? It's a huge step down and pretty much rules him out of any Ballon D'or.

We can afford his fee and afford to double his wages, can United really do that? Maybe, but I doubt it.

Don't rule us out, it would be such a huge statement of intent from us getting him, massive in fact.

He will stay at Real Madrid for this season. He doesn't seem very receptive for a move to City.

Get him in i say. what's not to like? scores loads will give us worldwide coverage and will sell a gazzillion poundsworth of merchandise , ooh and will piss the rags off no end. i see no downside??

xzbit04 said:
@tancredipalmeri 41s
Manchester United, Manchester City, PSG and Monaco have all contacted Cristiano Ronaldo, for spanish AS. Rumoured some would double wages!

Only the French clubs would double his wages.

Having said that, he is on around 330k a week at Real.... that would equate to around £33m a year gross !!

Bilboblue said:
xzbit04 said:
@tancredipalmeri 41s
Manchester United, Manchester City, PSG and Monaco have all contacted Cristiano Ronaldo, for spanish AS. Rumoured some would double wages!

Having said that, he is on around 330k a week at Real.... that would equate to around £33m a year gross !!

He's not, he is on around 200k and not in the top 10 best players in the world, probably the reasons why he thinks Madrid don't value him as much as he thinks they should.

Ronaldo is looking for a 300k a week contract.

Why would he not sign for us? All this talk of his rag loyalty is bullshit as far as I'm concerned. Ronald's ONLY loyalty is to brand Ronaldo, and if we offered the right package he would come (same goes for PSG and Monaco) besides which he has already worked with Pelligrini so he knows what he is like and the type of football he likes to play. I really don't see him leaving Madrid this season, especially with Mourinho now gone. If his intention is o win the Bain d'or then his best chance is in Spain, despite Messi plying his trade there, yes he will score goals in PL, but it is far more competitive now than when he left, certainly more so than La Liga where the quality in the bottom half of the league is not of e same calibre, and I certainly don't see him scoring 50-55 goals in a season in the PL and therefore he will never outshine Messi

sam-caddick said:
Bilboblue said:
xzbit04 said:
@tancredipalmeri 41s

He's not, he is on around 200k and not in the top 10 best players in the world, probably the reasons why he thinks Madrid don't value him as much as he thinks they should.

Ronaldo is looking for a 300k a week contract.

With his image rights etc. etc. he is on FAR more than £200k a week.

There was an article when he first signed for Real saying that in the last year of his ascending contract he would be earning circa £440k per week.

Ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.