Cristiano Ronaldo

Ronaldo will be 'ok for 2 seasons' :0, he will be ok for the next 5-7 imo!

His shooting, free kicks, passing and movement will stay with him. He will still be quick, just not as quick as he was. He looks after himself well, has clever movement unlike Rooney who simply runs into the ground by 60-70mins.

I'd give any of our players and I mean any of them, to bring him in. Absolutely top drawer player and second to only Messi, has a record like 201or202 in 198/199 games I think, that's a goal a game!

I'm fairly sure he'll still be at Madrid next season, as they can't afford to lose him and a new manager there could see him happy again. Don't think United will pay the money Madrid would demand, and not sure PSG/Monaco would appeal to his ego.

Don't think he'd join City because of his United connections, and that's fine by me. I know it's not a popular view with some on here, but I've no desire to see him at City. He's obviously a brilliant player who'd improve us considerably, but he's not the only player who could do that.

The people saying Ronaldo is near finished and his best years are behind him are deluded! He scored 55 or so goals this season in the same amount of appearances in a Madrid team that was massively under performing. He also finished as top scorer in the champion's league. In terms of individuality this may be his best season. I would have him in a heartbeat (yes he is a rag but this club gets under your skin) and he will be quality for the next 5 years at the least, he isn't even old at 28!

He is one of the top footballers in the world, although maybe not in the top 3 footballers in the world at the moment. But he unlike Messi or Zidane, his game stems from his athleticism and physical power. I don't think he can stay at this level for much longer.

A lot of his goals depend on his ability to leap higher than other players, and to out sprint other players and get that half a yard space to unleash those shots.

If you have £70m to spend, spend it on a player who will develop and be with you for years to come, or will have a resale value.

@tancredipalmeri 41s
Manchester United, Manchester City, PSG and Monaco have all contacted Cristiano Ronaldo, for spanish AS. Rumoured some would double wages!

xzbit04 said:
@tancredipalmeri 41s
Manchester United, Manchester City, PSG and Monaco have all contacted Cristiano Ronaldo, for spanish AS. Rumoured some would double wages!

Just get him signed City, ex rag or not.

The bloke is one of the top 5 goalscorers ever in my opinion and will take the clubsbrand to the next level.

I actually hope we get him, I know he's a twat, but most successful clubs have there fair share of them, he is quite possibly the best player in his position at present which is what City should be looking for to reach the next level. Also all this loyalty to the scum crap will soon dissipate, if and it is if he signed for City imagine the backlash he would get from their fans, that warm fuzzy feeling he has about Yoonited would soon die after a few death threats and the MIB's suckling around his gaff. I say throw money at him, after all most of it would be made back in shirt sales and along with our other proposed signings we will will be winning everything in sight. Plus the rags would be fucking suicidal, I really cannot see a down side should this happen.

Ray78 said:
Not going to sign for us so there is no point in bidding for him.

Why not even if we didn't get him, we could at least price any direct competitors out ov the market.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.