Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a fucking freak phisically wise,, ffs for 2 years total no fucking brainer.
And the look on the rags faces, we'll I'd pay for that, and I never by a shirt but fuck me would I with his name and number proudly on it, while pissing myself
Ones just said in a group chat I’m in, that he’ll genuinely cry real tears if it happens.

It’ll crush them.

Do it City.

He knows where the back of the net is and that’s the most important thing.

We’ve got enough energy + youth in the forward areas to compensate his potential lack of movement

He's not the player he once was.

Also, the multiple rape allegations don't sit well with me at all. I know innocent until proven guilty and all that, but there's a pattern.

Just don't want to go anywhere near this guy. He's a snake.

His experience will lift our team in Champions league games. The media would go into meltdown. The piss boiling at Old Toilet will reach record levels. Teams that park the bus won’t be able to cope with him alongside the galaxy of attacking stars in our team. City will be known as The Harlem Globetrotters of football.
25m fee plus say another 25 a season in wages. No problem with that. To piss off Daniel Levy and Gods own Harry Kane would be the icing on the cake.
Meanwhile City can concentrate on getting Haaland for next season. Oh and I will enjoy watching Gary Neville trying to spin any negatives lol.

What's not to like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.