Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ones just said in a group chat I’m in, that he’ll genuinely cry real tears if it happens.

It’ll crush them.

Do it City.
I think Rags have some kind of mythical attachment to Ronaldo but he probably has almost forgotten he played for them

He knows where the back of the net is thats the main thing, maybe he turns up fully knowing that he's only going to be playing a reduced role and spends time showing others how to hit the back of the net with ease
Exactly this, if he can come in and contribute on the pitch but maybe pass on advice and his knowledge to the likes of Delap and even the current players like Sterling and Jesus then it’s a steal at £25m for me. I hate the bloke but nobody can deny he’s talented and professional, some see a moody player, I see a focused determine player who just wants perfection in his game and in others he plays with.

Wonder if this was what was irking Neville on Monday Night Football and why he seemed suddenly so desperate that Utd needed to go for Kane before the end of the window.

Age isn’t an issue for me here, whereas it is for Kane. We’d be paying a much lower fee and signing him for one or (maybe) two seasons. You know exactly what you’re getting with him. He might not be young, but he is extremely physically fit and I think he has got a few years left in him yet. He is still pretty damn quick. He’s a lethal goal scorer. A brilliant header of the ball. Can take free kicks. Can take penalties. He does absolutely everything we need. Only question for me is the wages he’d demand and what kind of fee we’d need to pay. But it makes sense on so many levels, especially with Bernardo wanting out.

Age isn’t an issue for me here, whereas it is for Kane. We’d be paying a much lower fee and signing him for one or (maybe) two seasons. You know exactly what you’re getting with him. He might not be young, but he is extremely physically fit and I think he has got a few years left in him yet. He is still pretty damn quick. He’s a lethal goal scorer. A brilliant header of the ball. Can take free kicks. Can take penalties. He does absolutely everything we need. Only question for me is the wages he’d demand and what kind of fee we’d need to pay. But it makes sense on so many levels, especially with Bernardo wanting out.
L'Equipe says that City are willing to match his €31m a year salary but want to get him on free transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.