Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope not. He represents United and I can’t stand him.

I celebrated ball injuring him
He's not kicked a ball for United for 12 years. Real Madrid are, and always were, his club and he was pretty much using that lot as a stepping stone en route to Madrid, often making overtures towards them while at United. Sure, I hated the fucker as much as anyone when he played for them but this notion that he'll always be synonymous with United above all else is bollocks mate. If he's making noises about wanting to come to us then that tells me that he couldn't give 2 shits what United fans think. And neither do I so deal me in!

Ronaldo will do then, 25Mill.
Will reassess who the best strikers in the world are and who’s available in 2 years. Fuck you Levy.

You not see Mbappe and Haaland at Madrid?
They would probably want similar wages I just can’t see Madrid being able to spend that much on wages let alone the cost of getting Haaland. Forwards aren’t the only positions Madrid need to strengthen. Not sure either would want to share the limelight either, seems lack of limelight is what is speeding up Mbappe wanting out.It’s possible but I would be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.