Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've signed ex rags before, schmeichel when he was 67, Andy Cole when he was in the middle of a mid-life crisis and changed his name, the majority and best part of their careers were at united then they came to us when they were washed up. This is different, Ronaldo is still top class and he never had any real affinity towards united, his loyalty was to slurgy. he had his eyes set on Madrid the second he arrived at carrington, he will be remembered as a Real Madrid great who happened to have a few years at united, it's only united fans clinging onto the coat tails of an ex who has left them behind that see him in a united shirt.

If he's the best option we have this window and it may very well be the case then bring him in. If he's not the best option then bring him in anyway as a glauber berti replacement, the sea of tears coming from the swamp watching him warm up in a city training top would be worth the wages alone.
I know a few might not want to hear this but, Andy Cole was class for us - for 6 months. He and Vassell had one of the most natural strike partnerships I had seen at City for probably 10 years.

Shame he got injured and then fucked off to Pompey. The rag twat.

Let's be honest, we only want City to sign him so we can take the p*ss of out our United mates and United in general. That will do for me.
If he's was shit I wouldn't want him but he's still the Goat. United fans will be fuming because he's still got it

Tltx87a.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.