Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
My worry is that we have quite a harmonious squad at the moment. Don't see players moaning at each other a lot about misplaced passes or not passing to the right man etc....Ronaldo likes waving his arms around shouting at his teammates and would be all out for himself.
No doubt he'd score bags full, but it just does not feel right.
Ronaldo "waving his arms around shouting at his teammates", I want this in the team. A leader.

KDB does it all the time, we need people who take control of the situation and deliver.

How many times do we have to watch a game where Sterling or Jesus play 'nice' football and we watch, no you have a go, no you have a go, no you have a go before its too late and we have fucked it in front of goal again.

Ronaldo will take the ball and put it in the fucking net .

My worry is that we have quite a harmonious squad at the moment. Don't see players moaning at each other a lot about misplaced passes or not passing to the right man etc....Ronaldo likes waving his arms around shouting at his teammates and would be all out for himself.
No doubt he'd score bags full, but it just does not feel right.
Kevin does moan about passes. Just saying.

Mate, its only for a couple of years. I think I could do Arndale for that amount of money. Plenty of time to get back to the beach life. The man is driven to win things. I think he'll be fantastic for us, just a shame he played for that lot.
I'm not against it, I changed from "I don't want him near the club" to "Fuck it,, get him signed now!" in 10 minutes flat.

just find it funny picturing him amongst the saturday horde! Then again he's probably a northern quarter kind of guy

Just looked at Ronaldo's Instagram , he has 332 Million followers.

Fucking hell , he would probably take us into another level or PR machine with this amount of followers and Fans.
Pretty nuts when you consider Gabriel Jesus has the highest of our current team at 'just' 15M

My main concern would be when we're not in possession of the ball. Hasn't that always been a huge factor in playing up top under Pep? The ability to press the goalie/CB's. That's not Ronaldo's forte at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.