Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine Ronaldo, at this stage of his life kicking it in the Arndale hahaha
Mate, its only for a couple of years. I think I could do Arndale for that amount of money. Plenty of time to get back to the beach life. The man is driven to win things. I think he'll be fantastic for us, just a shame he played for that lot.

My worry is that we have quite a harmonious squad at the moment. Don't see players moaning at each other a lot about misplaced passes or not passing to the right man etc....Ronaldo likes waving his arms around shouting at his teammates and would be all out for himself.
No doubt he'd score bags full, but it just does not feel right.

His record speaks for itself. I don't like him, but he scores goals, lots and lots of goals.

Think about how less awful matchday threads would be if we had a forward who didn't need 5+ clear chances per game to actually do what he's paid for.

I'm skeptical we'll get him, but we absolutely need someone up front.

My worry is that we have quite a harmonious squad at the moment. Don't see players moaning at each other a lot about misplaced passes or not passing to the right man etc....Ronaldo likes waving his arms around shouting at his teammates and would be all out for himself.
Good points

KDB sometimes gets angry. Thats what winners do

Your kidding right? KDB has at least 5 meltdowns per match on average when we miss or play breaks down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.