Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell it's really happening isn't it........what a rollercoaster. Tell you what though like a few others before him as soon as he appears with Pep winking away in that blue shirt - he's our winker

My main concern would be when we're not in possession of the ball. Hasn't that always been a huge factor in playing up top under Pep? The ability to press the goalie/CB's. That's not Ronaldo's forte at all.
If, as its lead to belive, he wants to join in sure he would be under no illusions of what would be expected, I'm sure Dias, cancelo, Bernardo have told him what to expect

Didnt say that ,hope we have a sniper for that naracistic goal celebration , nobody else here does it, makes me skin crawl
He could body pop to the fucking halfway line after scoring for all I care. I want this just as much as I wanted Messi. We deserve this kind of transfer. Exciting instead of a boring big chinned **** with a monotone voice and blank expression

Come on Karen, enjoy the ride. Its only for a season

Ronaldo leaves Juve training with arm “injury” which could rule him out of weekend game…

Given that Allegri went in front of the cameras the other day and said Ronaldo had told him he was staying at Juve, I don’t see where the traction for this is coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.