Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 37yr old wants to prove himself in the best league in the world for the 2nd time while a certain 33yr old hasn't played anywhere else his whole life except in a 2-team league manages to goes to a worse league, I know who the G.O.A.T is.

Didnt say that ,hope we have a sniper for that naracistic goal celebration , nobody else here does it, makes me skin crawl
I was thinking about that celebration, and I have a theory it's a marketing obligation.

no way any remotely normal person would do that when you've just scroed the 4th in a 4-0 win against relegation fodder unless they're getting paid every time they do it

A 37yr old wants to prove himself in the best league in the world for the 2nd time while a certain 33yr old hasn't played anywhere else his whole life except in a 2-team league manages to goes to a worse league, I know who the G.O.A.T is.
37 what a failure of succession planning that would be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.