Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
You not see Mbappe and Haaland at Madrid?

With Mbappe available for free next year and Haaland with a release clause I did think this is what would happen.

Them going all in for Mbappe now though surely makes another huge deal for Haaland next summer very difficult.

Given Txiki’s good relationship with Mendes we could probably get this over the line quickly enough. Solves our problem with Bernardo too potentially.

But if we get him on a 2 year deal doesn’t that tie up our wage bill for the foreseeable? Not sure it’s worth missing out on Haaland for a year of Ronaldo.

Unless Haaland has given us the cold shoulder

With Mbappe available for free next year and Haaland with a release clause I did think this is what would happen.

Them going all in for Mbappe now though surely makes another huge deal for Haaland next summer very difficult.
I can't see that happening, tbh. Both will demand such ridiculous wages that I can't see any team having both and still being able to pay the rest of the squad. But you never know, maybe they've learned nothing from Barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.