Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s on a massive wage at Juve and they need him off the books. City will just be playing hardball. Got to laugh really considering Italian sides did the same to us for Tevez, Balotelli etc
Yes - this could work in our favour and is how these things sometimes work. Other than the Premier League teams, no club in Europe has the proverbial to proverbial in at the moment. Intriguing few days....

My bigger question is whether City can get it done without losing Bernardo? Surely the prospect of Ronaldo joining only helps Bernardo reconsider his future for another year?

My bigger question is whether City can get it done without losing Bernardo? Surely the prospect of Ronaldo joining only helps Bernardo reconsider his future for another year?
Not sure even Ronaldo can change the weather

Fair enough, but till it's done you never know ain't it? Super agent Mendes should make this work, only worry is it could make us even more reliable on him for next windows, we'll probably be locked in with him for Nuno Mendes as the left back option, who's knows maybe the DM situation as well.
I think someone linked an article a while ago, Txiki and Pep etc are close with Mendes. He gets shit done, has a huge network and we have already used him plenty of times.

Its not a bad thing to have good relationships with agents, especially ones like Mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.