Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
About half as long as I have, by the looks of it.

I don't remember him ever saying "it was done" but If he did then fair enough.

Tolmie has always been a little eager (from what I remember). I don't doubt the info he gets is legit, but I believe he might make some of his own logical jumps and doesn't always let on exactly what he knows. Other times he might be on the wind up. I don't know him personally but he provides me with weeks worth of entertainment every year at the very least and 100% doesn't deserve some of the stick he gets. Just don't believe him if you don't want to.
Don't see how that is relevant, fwiw I've been on here in some capacity since the Sven season.

Agree with everything else

I met one of the Rag physios a few years ago, when this guy was playing for them, and asked him which player that he'd worked with was in the best shape..? He immediately said, Christiano Ronaldo, he worked harder and practiced longer than anyone.

That'll do for me.

This is why I’m intrigued to follow PSG this season. Messi and Ramos have some history
Boxers talk shit about each other before fights, then punch each others’ heads in for twelve rounds, then hug and say how much they respect each other after the fight.

Rugby players want to break each other in half for 80minutes, then shake hands after the game. There was a game I was watching once, where they were all fighting with each other, proper punch-up, and the final hooter sounded, the ref blew his whistle, and they stopped fighting and shook hands and left the pitch.

that’s naive and gives the club a free pass mate.

Cook paid what it took, because that’s what it took. He didn’t sit and talk to agents and let them negotiate. we managed to get a lot of our targets, but not all.

but that’s history now.

lately we have failed a lot. We listen to agents too much. Let’s not forget we had this same farce quietly with Mahrez too. Another player who thought he had an agreement to leave Leicester but we couldn’t get him until a year later. He’s openly said this.

We keep doing it.

you’re examples all give city the benefit of the doubt. Their record doesn’t.
Bollocks.

If City weren't winning trophies with frightening regularity I might agree.

We are though.

We got Mahrez done didn't we? We got Grealish, Laporte, Dias, Stones, Walker, Sané, Bernardo, Sterling, de Bruyne, Ederson, Ferran, Jesus, Cancelo, Gündogan, Fernandinho and Zinchenko, didn't we?

We are the best team in the country so whatever we are doing has been working.

Yes, we miss out on some players. Big whoop. If Garry was still around we have spunked £85M on Maguire and half a mill a week on Alexis Sanchez. We're better run than that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.