Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boxers talk shit about each other before fights, then punch each others’ heads in for twelve rounds, then hug and say how much they respect each other after the fight.
Mike Tyson saying he wanted to eat Lennox Lewis' children before the fight then afterwards said how much he loved Lewis' Mum and family sort of killed boxing kayfabe for me

Good afternoon. Some chap has posted this on FB. This is at odds with what SSN have just stated that PSG are interested, and that Juve have said he's not going.
It seems to be saying the same as the arabic tweet that was going around a bit earlier.

lately we have failed a lot. We listen to agents too much. Let’s not forget we had this same farce quietly with Mahrez too. Another player who thought he had an agreement to leave Leicester but we couldn’t get him until a year later. He’s openly said this.

We keep doing it.
Please explain how you know this

The earlier parts of this thread I find odd.

Unless you are unable to take off your rag goggles, he played for them 10 years ago, try to get over it.

But once you get past that, realize even if you rate Messi higher this guy's whole career is about hard work and professionalism to get him where he's at and to keep playing as long as he has (2nd best).

Even just 2 years would be a nice way to tide us over until Haaland. Any player complaining about the wage structure must realize he is fucking Ronaldo, and we would score loads without him.

That being said, if we don't get him I'm not arsed because I don't think it makes a difference to our (maybe my) real goal of getting Haaland.

Can you imagine how many fanboys will turn up and fill this forum with all that cr7 nonsense.

I didn't want Kane, I'm ambivalent with the fake Ronaldo.

If he comes, takes a huge pay cut, realises he's dropable/ rotatable and stops fucking about with his hair then...it's a maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.