Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd do well at NYCFC. Be huge for them to land Ronaldo. He should go there now. Or Sporting. Or Ruben Kazan for all I care as long as he doesn't end up here.
He’s like the Djokovic of football. Hugely driven and he won’t bow out at the top level scoring more goals in a top league or champions league until he no can longer cut it and that won’t be next season.

Pure winner and the ultimate goal scorer, fuck pettiness we’ve got a title to defend. Get him in.

Can you imagine how many fanboys will turn up and fill this forum with all that cr7 nonsense.

I didn't want Kane, I'm ambivalent with the fake Ronaldo.

If he comes, takes a huge pay cut, realises he's dropable/ rotatable and stops fucking about with his hair then...it's a maybe.

Beats having Dzeko’s Bosnian fanboys. They were mental.

Can you imagine how many fanboys will turn up and fill this forum with all that cr7 nonsense.

I didn't want Kane, I'm ambivalent with the fake Ronaldo.

If he comes, takes a huge pay cut, realises he's dropable/ rotatable and stops fucking about with his hair then...it's a maybe.

"stops fucking about with his hair"

Jack Grealish says Hi

that’s naive and gives the club a free pass mate.

Cook paid what it took, because that’s what it took. He didn’t sit and talk to agents and let them negotiate. we managed to get a lot of our targets, but not all.

but that’s history now.

lately we have failed a lot. We listen to agents too much. Let’s not forget we had this same farce quietly with Mahrez too. Another player who thought he had an agreement to leave Leicester but we couldn’t get him until a year later. He’s openly said this.

We keep doing it.

you’re examples all give city the benefit of the doubt. Their record doesn’t.
This can't be a legit post?

He’s like the Djokovic of football. Hugely driven and he won’t bow out at the top level scoring more goals in a top league or champions league until he no can longer cut it and that won’t be next season.

Pure winner and the ultimate goal scorer, fuck pettiness we’ve got a title to defend. Get him in.
It's not pettiness, it's closer to pride.

I will sacrifice a lot to see City lift a title but having to watch Ronaldo help us there is way over my limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.