Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would he do well in a Pep system? Would he help out defending from the front? Would he do well against packed defences and all 11 men behind the ball?

Forget the name, forget his goal scoring record, think about whether he fits our team.
He’d score shitloads and teams sitting back against us like they do would suit him now at his age. We have the ball 70% of the time so this idea that our striker needs to run about like Paul Dickov whenever we don’t have it is frankly bollocks.

I never suggested that YOU had played Fifa,you got my attention by saying see ya to my original post.

I don't want the **** here,you are not arsed either way,so let's leave it at that
For the avoidance of doubt, I'd prefer to have him here if we don't get Kane. Actually, I'd like him here regardless of Kane. :-)

Tons on here wanted Messi at any cost Ronaldo is arguably his equal why would anyone not want him? The guy is an unreal footballer who has been winning major honours his entire career and has done so in the 3 hardest leagues and at international level. He clearly loves playing and loves winning
My thoughts exactly....

Really tickled by the notion that Ronaldo doesn't know how to play against teams stacking the box with 10 men.

Tons on here wanted Messi at any cost Ronaldo is arguably his equal why would anyone not want him? The guy is an unreal footballer who has been winning major honours his entire career and has done so in the 3 hardest leagues and at international level. He clearly loves playing and loves winning
He’s not Messi’s equal whatsoever, it’s a complete myth.

The only metric Ronaldo even comes close to Messi is goals (and Messi’s goals per game is actually better).

Messi is regularly the highest assist maker in Europe. He got more assists than DeBruyne in a season when DeBruyne equalled the PL record and Messi was 34 years old.

Messi creates the most chances in Europe, makes the most successful dribbles, he’s quite simply on a completely different planet from anyone else who’s ever played the game.

And Ronaldo’s a ****.

Body modification is older than conservative norms, it's fair enough that you felt that way but I'm all for society being more tolerant to such practices. Them having piercings and tats didn't have any influence on how they conducted their work I'd guess so more power to them.
I'm all for nurses with tats and piercings

People wanted messi because he’s better, younger and would fit in a pep team like he has before. Yeah and solely about himself. Chalk and cheese in terms of players and people. Doesn’t mean ronaldo isn’t a very good footballer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.