Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
This journey does have a potential kick in it. Despite rationalising that Utd have strikers, they might be tempted and I do think if they bid he would go there.

We need to be careful about an inside job, if he's still talking to his United pals. No silly wages, bonus incentives to make sure he hits the numbers we want, no guarantees of game time if he's not performing(reduced wage based on how much he plays... if possible). No intranet access. Cover every angle Txiki.

Mendes wouldn't fuck City over, even for Ronaldo.

He's very much our guy and mutual trust because of the players we have already.

I really don't him doing it so I don't need to

Plus Pep has blazing rows during a match with his players, him and jesus were at it second half on Sat, because they ain't rows they are winners being passionate
Yeah right. A player stood on the sidelines with Pep telling and instructing the team how to play. You really think Pep would bring that to the club?

Never going to happen, the guy is ego. City dont do ego.

This journey does have a potential kick in it. Despite rationalising that Utd have strikers, they might be tempted and I do think if they bid he would go there.
That’s my concern as well. No chance they let us get him without putting up a fight. imo if he has a straight choice between us and them I would imagine he would pick them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.