Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I misread your post. But still, our two top ITK’s have been confident about Kane all summer and Billyshears was more than confident at one point. Nobody should rely on ITK’s no matter how good. It’s just a bit of fun most of the time.
But City were also confident? Nobody can predict the future.
If City were confident, then why wouldn't their sources also be?

It's obvious that we have to go for him, there is no other! only the Serbian kid and Martinez, but I don't think so... because we need a good goal scorer to win the cl. I haven't seen him play in the last 3 years so I don't know what physical condition he is in for pl he is 36 after all.

As objectively as you can answer, if he was going to some other team in the Premier League, how do you think he will do?

It’s never “done” until it’s official, I’d think everyone knows that.
I said this about Messi and got a load of stick from one of the Barca fans. He kept saying the new deal was signed and done. I said until Barca announce it, it ain't done. And lo and behold 2 weeks later he was in Paris.

No deal is done until the club announces it, and even then there are some that manage to slip through the cracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.