Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm struggling to recall any player in the last 25 years that I absolutely didn't want to sign for us, this **** is the first. Not a team player and I draw the line at a selfish bastard pointing at his name every time he scores, demanding he take every free kick and not being able to press. He may score a lot of goals but he may not, think about the abuse he would get if he has a barren spell and just strolls around. Fuck him, he's a show pony, I'd rather let delap have a right good go
There is no doubt he will score a lot of goals he scored more than Lukaku last season and that is with a Juve Midfield with 0 creativity with Grealish and KDB he can do great things

I'll ask this nicely as it's the first time, please refrain from the Tranny, Ronaldo, Ladyboy etc comments. Posts containing such terms will be removed, and I kindly ask that anyone who sees such a post reports them. Thanks.

Ok so some of you aren't getting the message. I've had to delete a few posts already. It'll be warnings and threadbans from now on.

Just a reminder of this. You all did well yesterday in the end, let's keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.