Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
If like the press are saying that City is the only option for Juve & Ronaldo then the ball is on our court. I would expect that City will pay a fee but it will be lower than the 25mil Juve are requesting.

Mind boggling people would lay their lives on the line to believe twitter , you are in good company believing the tosh
Honestly Kaz, what makes Twitter so unbelievable?

It’s the most reliable source of news on the planet! Even old guard journalists and aggregators (including the bbc etc…) get THEIR news from Twitter. Of course there’s chancers but for up to the minute updates from reputable sources on any media platform Twitter is the place people consume their news.

The news of Harry Kane staying broke on Twitter… Then Kane himself confirmed it… on Twitter.

It’s mental what people dismiss out of hand because it’s on social media… As if that isn’t the way news works nowadays…

Here's an idea... If he does sign then if you're not brave enough to have his name on shirt then why not just use "VOLDEMORT" ;-)

I'm happy for him to come... I'd even be happy if we paid £20-25m for him as long as he bangs the goals in
Can he buy himself out ,he has prob lost more out his back pocket running to catch a bus

Cristiano Ronaldo - undoubtedly one of the best players ever in world football in his prime.

But a fucking prima donna, diving, cheat.
===
Now, the so-called "CR7" is a 36 year old fucking prima donna, diving cheat, on enormous wages, with the real potential to disrupt team chemistry.

I fucking hope we steer well clear of this prick.
How do you know the players won't actually welcome a signing of this magnitude?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.