Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it that you are in - gentleman's bet. Vardy scores more goals than CR7 this season - well, maybe if CR7 moves to USA MSL or China or something he'll score more. But in a major European league - nope.
Please stop using “CR7”, you’re not a 12 year old girl.

(I’m mean you’re also hideously wrong also….)

let's be brutally honest here - we don't have any more bluffs to tell. this is the price you pay for spending the entire window on one player without preparing a contingency plan. no one is buying the "we are happy with our squad" narrative - you are not, or you wouldn't be chasing two strikers. 25m is the price you pay for not preparing an alternative earlier in the window - i'm sorry, it just is.

Ronaldo scored 29goals in the same
League Lukaku 24. We don’t need him to be the best for us we just need him to get 20+ per season and be further complimented by other scorers around the team.
And not get injured and be out for most of the season. And not throw a stromp if Pep decides not to play him.

And as a City fan, not watch him fucking dive and wreath in fake agony every single time an opponent touches him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.