Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think they hate each other as much as people think

I think they've got huge respect for one another. If we don't sign him then he'll remain a **** so no harm done. I wouldn't mind seeing Neymar, Mbappe, Messi and Ronaldo in the same squad. Neymar, Messi, Ronaldo front three. That would be something. I still wouldn't go and watch PSG v Lille in a hurry but I might watch a CL game of theirs.

All I hear is the other white meat... bluck, bluck, bluck... chicken.

36 year old Ronaldo is great you say - as good as Kane and Lukaku. And definitely better than Vardy you say. But then it emerges from you that Ronaldo won't be quite as good as Kane or Lukaku because he'll need to be rested due to age. Which has been a theme of mine all along - at 36, you're very much more prone to injury and even if not injured you're not going to perform nearly as well as you had in the past.

Whatever. At least I've got one bet out of you, albeit one that I'm at a bit of a disadvantage of.
Alright you and @kun take it to PMs now, it's getting too feisty this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.