Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really know why but I'm rooting for you guys over United. It would be interesting to see Ronaldo working under Guardiola, while the United coach... erm, I don't really think he's up to it. Also, I don't know why United have a misplaced arrogance and sense of superiority which should have really been curbed a few years ago given their performances. I mean, over here Milan do not act all high and mighty nowadays, they're pragmatic enough to look at their latest achievements and standings in the face. Any football team's fans are obnoxious, but United's ones are always profoundly unrealistic and that irks me.

Guy I know who works at the megastore just text me to say he had been told to print some Ronaldo 7 shirts by Woodward. Make of that what you will.

Above from someone on Ragcafe. Eerily similar to the one posted on here. Should be banned for shit like this.
At least the halfbreeds will have something to burn when he arrives at the Etihad.....

Catching up with this thread by picking a random page skipping 20 pages at a time is fucking mayhem.

One minute we are all confident because an italian journo said its on

then a random page later we are panicking because rio tweeted something.

Then confident again because someone on flight tracker has spotted mendes' plane overtaking mahrez' anfield penalty ball in orbit.

then panicking because betting odds have shifted slightly.

Then happy and confident again, for reasons unknown on this page, and I aind going back a few

then panicking again because ole looks smug.

Fuck me what a ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.