Criticism of Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe it or not I went to York I’m Ill as fuck mates dragged me out of bed got train from Bridge spent 8 hours on the piss kicked off with Bor n Leeds
Lost again and we hit rock bottom............. then along came Sterling .... and I mean relatively speaking I’m one spoilt twat but he is to me what Bobby Owen was to me In 1969 or Jo was or Samaras was to. Kids when it really really counts he is shit

Believe it or not I went to York I’m Ill as fuck mates dragged me out of bed got train from Bridge spent 8 hours on the piss kicked off with Bor n Leeds
Lost again and we hit rock bottom............. then along came Sterling .... and I mean relatively speaking I’m one spoilt twat but he is to me what Bobby Owen was to me In 1969 or Jo was or Samaras was to. Kids when it really really counts he is shit
You miss the previous two seasons?

He will never be loved by us like Mancini and bitching about empty seats when we are not all millionaires and blowing smoke up the rags arses constantly will have him on a par with Manuel Audrey Roberts soon.
GXobzeM-_400x400.jpg

He will never be loved by us like Mancini and bitching about empty seats when we are not all millionaires and blowing smoke up the rags arses constantly will have him on a par with Manuel Audrey Roberts soon.
GXobzeM-_400x400.jpg
Lmaoooo one of the most idiotic posts I have ever read here.

Nobody is exempt from criticism no matter what you’ve done beforehand. I hope Pep stays for another decade, he’s the greatest around in my eyes but it doesn’t mean he gets everything right and when he’s got something wrong criticism is warranted. He himself often says in press conferences he gets things wrong sometimes and in big games he has a habit of trying to out tactics his opponent too much when it’s often not needed. Tonight was another example of that and the idea we can’t criticise him for it is ridiculous.

He’s not above criticism and this season he has left us questioning quite a lot but he has a lot of credit in the bank. Still on for 3 trophies and tbh He’s set the bar so high I expect at least two.

Wouldn’t blame him for leaving after this season.
He’s seen the worst this country has to offer, from those against him and those that are supposed to be behind him and the team.

won the quadruple and what’s the thanks he gets? Told to, indirectly, fuck off by his own supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.