Crowd v Plzen

Suddenly large numbers of tickets has disappeared from the planner. I suspect that a lot of complementaries have been handed out.

Maybe 38,000 in total?

JGL07 said:
Suddenly large numbers of tickets has disappeared from the planner. I suspect that a lot of complementaries have been handed out.

Maybe 38,000 in total?

why would the club give tickets away , when loyal supporters are paying through the nose for them ? More likely the club have decided to close some upper tiers/blocks , i wont be there because of work commitments , but i will be surprised if there is less than 40,000 on wednesday night.

gmckennasell said:
JGL07 said:

Maybe 38,000 in total?

why would the club give tickets away , when loyal supporters are paying through the nose for them ? More likely the club have decided to close some upper tiers/blocks , i wont be there because of work commitments , but i will be surprised if there is less than 40,000 on wednesday night.
They obviously gave away loads for the CSKA Moscow match. There was a large school party from Bradford in our section. Much the same thing happened then with seats being removed from the planner late on.

This is a dead rubber and I would not have expected a large crowd anyway.

I'll be there, a couple of blocks south of my usual seat in EL2, though I expect my usual to be empty (as it was for CSKA) even though it's one UEFA demand for every CL game.

gmckennasell said:
JGL07 said:

Maybe 38,000 in total?

There were less than 40,000 there for the Moscow match which actually had something riding on it. I'll go for 35,500.

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !! A PR exercise or total bull shit ? Taken from our OS :

If you want to see if City can match Sunday’s goal glut when Viktoria Plzen visit the Etihad tomorrow night, there are a few last-minute tickets up for grabs.<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:22 am --<br /><br />
jrb said:
My recently acquired Gout in my right foot won't stop me.

And we all chant "Feed the Gout,Feed the Gout,Feed the Gout ..."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.