Crowd v Plzen

I will be watching on tv as im on afters and start at 10 and finish at 6, and even how I drive I wouldn't make it

Colins Bellend said:
I'll go for 32763 Officially but i would bet about 25K actually attend. I know of about 20 in cup scheme that are not bothering

Not bothering?!? Must be the money to burn only turn up to glory match types we all dislike.

Brendan110_0 said:
Colins Bellend said:
I'll go for 32763 Officially but i would bet about 25K actually attend. I know of about 20 in cup scheme that are not bothering

Not bothering?!? Must be the money to burn only turn up to glory match types we all dislike.
When have we had the luxury of watching Champions League and not needing to win?!
Think it will be a low crowd but hopefully City will put on a good show for us that turn-up.
8-0?

Brendan110_0 said:
Colins Bellend said:

I don't get this either, unless they live far away. If you're in the cup scheme, you've been charged already, so it's just a matter of small transport costs (if you're local). May as well take 30 quid out of your wallet and burn it.

I really am looking forward to this one.
Even though we have qualified I really enjoy the games under the lights.
Who cares what the crowd is...They will all be coppers and police staff,students on the cheap deal anyway :-)

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I really am looking forward to this one.
Even though we have qualified I really enjoy the games under the lights.
Who cares what the crowd is...They will all be coppers and police staff,students on the cheap deal anyway :-)

So glad you have cheered up ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.